• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never been Team Naked but this Turbo finally converted me.

Dat Ballistic Nylon is too nice to cover up.

Dont do it man, dropped my two days ago and the screen is shattered :smh: . replacement is on backorder so no im stuck cutting up my fingers while swipping for who knows how long >:

You should be able to a new one from Verizon. You shouldn't have to go through insurance

You should be able to a new one from Verizon. You shouldn't have to go through insurance

I went to the verizon store and they told me that I had to go online to get it replaced for insurance. if you know another way then that would be great.

I've been rocking team naked on my Moto X but only at home.

I had one or two close calls where it almost flung out of my hand, I think I'm still not used to the feel compared to my GNex. I have a black TPU case I got off Amazon and it's solid, but I need to go pick up my Hulu bumper case I ordered from Motorola. I hope it's worth it.. especially since I have to drive down to pick it up from Fedex since I missed like 3 straight deliveries. 
laugh.gif

I'll do it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Team naked on the no4..feels too good to get a case. Plus I got some insurance.. I doubt I'll drop it I'm extra careful with my **** since my opo drop.

Rip opo

Last edited:
Having to hide the beauty to be safe > Being Team Naked and paying AT&T $300 if I **** up

Y'all some wild boys.

Ive been with Tmobile since the 1st sidekick (black&white screen) and Im finally leaving them this month. My contract expires and they are expensive as hell with these new phones.

So off to ATT I go since their plans and cell phones are cheaper than Tmobile. Going to get either the Galaxy S5 (currently have the S3) or the Note 3.

I went to the verizon store and they told me that I had to go online to get it replaced for insurance. if you know another way then that would be great.

The Turbo has one free cracked screen replacement through Verizon in the first year. Call in and mention it or go back to the store. As long as its a company store you should be fine. PM me if you can't get helped.

Ive been with Tmobile since the 1st sidekick (black&white screen) and Im finally leaving them this month. My contract expires and they are expensive as hell with these new phones.

So off to ATT I go since their plans and cell phones are cheaper than Tmobile. Going to get either the Galaxy S5 (currently have the S3) or the Note 3.

Just out of curiosity, did you actually do the math? Or did you only see that you'll be paying the unsubsidized price of a phone?

lol ...

Say what? Just say you don't have cash yo purchase phone up front ... Their plans can't be match and if you pay the phone in install man is still a bit cheaper but not by much and you can leave without any worries.

Anybody have the Gear S smartwatch? Was thinking of getting it. The ability to have a Sim card and not having to have your phone is dope.

Samsung event teaser hints that 'what's next' is a curvy Galaxy

Samsung's pre-announcement clues are sometimes cryptic at best, but it's not being especially subtle this time around. Hours after Tinhte first revealed that something was up, Samsung has posted a "what's next" teaser for a March 1st Galaxy Unpacked event in Barcelona whose centerpiece is the shadowy profile of a curvy-looking device. While it's not perfectly clear what this image represents, it bears an uncanny resemblance to the right-hand side of the Galaxy Note Edge, where the smartphone's signature curved display tapers off. Seeing as how Samsung isn't about to re-unveil a phone, our money's on the teaser alluding to a Galaxy S6 with an Edge-like screen, whether it's optional (as SamMobile rumored earlier) or standard issue. Whatever shows up, it's pretty obvious that March 1st is going to be a very busy day in the Android world -- we'll be sure to attend those events and let you know what Samsung, HTC and others have to offer.

based mod based mod
I did the math, tmobile is charging me $600 vs ATT $100 for the S5

keko jones keko jones
Att has a family plan that will be $10 less than what I'm currently paying.

I know pricing is regional. These prices are for nyc

Team naked on the no4..feels too good to get a case. Plus I got some insurance.. I doubt I'll drop it I'm extra careful with my **** since my opo drop.

Rip opo

Have been team nekkid on my Note 4, but the other night I forgot I had it in my inner jacket pocket and threw my jacket over my arm while getting out of my brothers truck. Felt it drop out and it landed on a corner then straight down to the glass. Luckily it survived, the edges are a bit beat up but the screen doesn't even have a scratch.

Just ordered the Spigen Slim case for it, just something for a little bit of protection.

Got an iPhone at my new job..

Android >>>>

This little booger is slick on the hands, doe.

@Based Mod
I did the math, tmobile is charging me $600 vs ATT $100 for the S5

@Keko Jones
Att has a family plan that will be $10 less than what I'm currently paying.

I know pricing is regional. These prices are for nyc

ATT subsidized there phones , meaning you pay for it in your montly price. So in reality you are actually paying $600 for that $100 phone. And also ATT is much expensive

Tmobile does not subsidize  and their preice is lower

If you cant afford a phon ejust buy them off craigslist

superb superb
I'm looking at target, the store, their website had the same price. The final price for a galaxy 5 is $99. FINAL PRICE. No monthly installments for the phone after that.

Don't let the initial sticker price fool you. Pretty sure tmo will still be cheaper.

there is no way ATT is not going to make you pay for the phone.. oh yeah... that 2 year contract.. 24 months of hell.. is no bueno also..

you should try to buy the phone outright and look at straighttalk ($45 unlimited data(slow down after 2.5gb) text and call).. tmo.. prepaid..

Back
Top Bottom