• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

from evleaks
HTC-One-M9-plus1.jpg
Copped.  And im definitely not seeing the iPhone 6 comparisons.... it looks more like the M8 (which definitely dropped before the i6) than the iphone IMO.  Cmon now,  take the M8, make it sleeker, make the bezels slimmer (which alot of you cried about), and you get exactly this design.  What more do you want them to do? 
laugh.gif

If it ends up looking exactly like that..HTC gonna take over. I already know a lot of folk IRL with them joints..kinda like how I used to see folks with Sammy when they was getting hot.

Last edited:
Naked browser pro ain't compatible with the no4 smh..I guess chrome beta it is :smh:

Doesnt make sense cause the free version can install..

Last edited:
really looks like an iPhone 6 minus the home button. i mean I'm not that mad...its a solid design. rounded edges are too much of a giveaway imo. id have to see it in person...but as it stands now, id take a note 4 over this.

sidenote, apple should be suing the life out of HP, they are so blatant with their laptop designs.

really looks like an iPhone 6 minus the home button. i mean I'm not that mad...its a solid design. rounded edges are too much of a giveaway imo. id have to see it in person...but as it stands now, id take a note 4 over this.

sidenote, apple should be suing the life out of HP, they are so blatant with their laptop designs.

U do know the M7 and N8 dropped before the iPhone 6 right ? My girls M7 had random people in the streets asking her "is that a iPhone 6" immediately after they unveiled it. Apple straight jacked HTC and the Ones design so go ahead with that "it looks like an iPhone 6" it's the other way around champ.

Exclusive: Samsung removing bloat from TouchWiz, making most of it downloadable

The fact that Samsung’s phones and tablets come with a lot of software features is both an advantage and a curse. These features certainly come handy, but on the flip side, they have resulted in Samsung’s software becoming extremely bloated and heavy. With the Galaxy S5, the company started removing some unneeded apps and features, and made some of them downloadable so that they wouldn’t get in the way but still be accessible if someone wanted them.

It has been reported that Samsung is working on optimizing its software for the Galaxy S6 to near-Nexus levels, and we now have exclusive info that the company is removing every add-on feature that can be downloaded as an application, and slimming down the software by a wide margin in the process. We’re unsure which features and apps will be affected by this – Samsung builds in both standard apps and integrates some functions in the settings menu (like Smart Stay). The latter are less likely to be removed, but we’re guessing that apps like Story Album, S Translator, or even S Voice will become downloadable apps instead of being pre-loaded on devices.

S Health and other such selling points will most probably stay on as pre-loaded apps, but the removal of stuff that most people never/rarely use would still be a huge move. Of course, simply removing features won’t do anything to speed up Samsung’s software, but combined with an optimization of code – as Samsung is said to be doing – it is easy to see just the Korean manufacturer is moving toward the goal of making its next flagship (and future devices) as fast as possible.

Link

Pigs in the sky today.

Exclusive: Samsung removing bloat from TouchWiz, making most of it downloadable

The fact that Samsung’s phones and tablets come with a lot of software features is both an advantage and a curse. These features certainly come handy, but on the flip side, they have resulted in Samsung’s software becoming extremely bloated and heavy. With the Galaxy S5, the company started removing some unneeded apps and features, and made some of them downloadable so that they wouldn’t get in the way but still be accessible if someone wanted them.

It has been reported that Samsung is working on optimizing its software for the Galaxy S6 to near-Nexus levels, and we now have exclusive info that the company is removing every add-on feature that can be downloaded as an application, and slimming down the software by a wide margin in the process. We’re unsure which features and apps will be affected by this – Samsung builds in both standard apps and integrates some functions in the settings menu (like Smart Stay). The latter are less likely to be removed, but we’re guessing that apps like Story Album, S Translator, or even S Voice will become downloadable apps instead of being pre-loaded on devices.

S Health and other such selling points will most probably stay on as pre-loaded apps, but the removal of stuff that most people never/rarely use would still be a huge move. Of course, simply removing features won’t do anything to speed up Samsung’s software, but combined with an optimization of code – as Samsung is said to be doing – it is easy to see just the Korean manufacturer is moving toward the goal of making its next flagship (and future devices) as fast as possible.

Link

Pigs in the sky today.
Its about time 
laugh.gif

What was the non-contract, street price for the M8 when it first dropped? Not sure if I should cop the M9 on release day or wait a few months for the price to drop.

That's great that Samsung removed the app bloat; can they now remove the OS bloat? i.e. remove Touchwiz completely???

And as for HTC and Apple designs... all phones look nearly identical these days. It's really only subtle design features and overbearing logos that make it possible to tell them apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom