Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I guess I'll play. Those M9 rumors sound great

Went and switched tmo and got a no4..what rom is the best..also I'd like to stay tw

Srs

Last edited:
G3. I looked and it said it's not available because of my global or module preferences? Might have to download it from the xda thread.

G3 tweak box

Its in the playstore

And yeah you gotta download the theme from xda then apply in tweakbox

Preciate it. Can't believe I haven't messed with this app yet lol. Now if only I could figure out why my notification light doesn't light up when I get an email any my phone doesn't vibrate during group text messages I'm #winning.

Looks the iPhone 6...and why did they swagger jack samsung ugly !@# home button?

According to other leaks, its not a home button, but a finger print scanner. No button capabilities.

i hope the evleaks is wrong. thats clearly a iphone knockoff design :smh:

IIRC HTC and Apple came to some agreement a while ago that said they would stop suing each other over their designs.

According to other leaks, its not a home button, but a finger print scanner. No button capabilities.
IIRC HTC and Apple came to some agreement a while ago that said they would stop suing each other over their designs.
fingerprint scanner? a dedicated one? thats TERRIBLE design.

and really? all that sounds like is we agree to steal from each other whenever we please from here on out.

fingerprint scanner? a dedicated one? thats TERRIBLE design.

and really? all that sounds like is we agree to steal from each other whenever we please from here on out.

Now that I think about it, it might just be some utility patents and not the design patents..

I've used this Turbo for about a week now and it's awesome.

What's interesting to me now is just how great all flagships are now.

You really can't go wrong with any of them.

Just have to find your preferences and go from there.

My Note 4 battery has been garbage lately, need to look into it. Only been getting about 3.5 hours OST max

Been happening to me as well.

What i did yesterday was pull my battery and my sd card out. Sat it down for at least 15-20 mins, put it back in, turn on, let it sit for 5 minutes.

After that ive been gravy :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom