Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Yeah

How's Tmo in the Twin Cities 
nerd.gif

I've heard mixed things from people.. still unsure, I'd love the unlimited data but if I'm getting some spotty coverage don't know if it's worth.

I'd be coming from AT&T.. mostly the EP area.

Last edited:
I live in Uptown Minneapolis and work in St. Paul, so your mileage may vary.

At work: Most places within the building are a no go. I have to be directly under glass in one of the atriums or right next to a window to get any worthwhile reception. Once I'm next to a window or outside I usually get a solid 4-5 bars with HSPA and occasionally LTE. Sometimes I'll get lucky with 1 or 2 bars with 3G at my desk. :lol:

At home: Full bars all the time. LTE usually, it occasionally will fall down to HSPA when I'm in my apartment, but I use WiFi 99% of the time so it's not a big factor.

Outside of work the only time I get poor reception is on the highway, usually the stretch of where 94 meets 35 on the way home. Otherwise its great.

I also get really poor reception at Rondo Library in STP when I'm inside that building. Inside of other buildings its usually cool, just the ones at the capitol and that specific library are troublesome. Idk why.

I would recommend it. Take a trial run with it. You can usually get a test phone with no commitment for 14 days with any carrier, T-Mo included.

Last edited:
Good looking out.. what are their HSPA speeds like?

I think Eden Prairie should be mostly covered.. so I might be safe. I should do that 14 day trial run with it tho.

Anyone with TMO get text messages or picture messages late? When I'm on WiFi, I usually get most of my texts late (tmo signal at work is pretty weak so I'm mostly on wifi)

Only time I get them late is if I'm in a lecture hall with no signal at my school. I usually get them as soon as I step outside

Since I updated to Lollipop my screen comes on and off when its charging and dosent stop, I think its something to do with the face scanner/detector on my g3 cos its waking it up. Any way around this without turning this feature off?

Heard the M9 may have an edge to edge display, here's to hoping otherwise. :smh:

Post your home screens? :nerd:

Last edited:

@Yeah

How's Tmo in the Twin Cities 
nerd.gif

I've heard mixed things from people.. still unsure, I'd love the unlimited data but if I'm getting some spotty coverage don't know if it's worth.

I'd be coming from AT&T.. mostly the EP area.
tmobile updated their coverage map. take a peep at it

Good looking out.. what are their HSPA speeds like?

I think Eden Prairie should be mostly covered.. so I might be safe. I should do that 14 day trial run with it tho.
Pretty fast. You can stream Netflix on it so it should handle anything you need. :lol:

We doing homescreens? :nerd:

Last edited:
someone recommend me an app where i can download songs from soundcloud

Can't help you with the app but what icon pack is that? I'm getting bored of mine

shady flat icons

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stalker018.theme.shady_flat

someone recommend me an app where i can download songs from soundcloud

What weather app/widget is that?

download the beautiful widgets app fam

T-Mobile is straight as hell in the twin cities. This is from my house in St. Paul.

I will say though it sucks when I'm out in the country but whatever. I always have service just no data sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom