• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok heres another. Last time i charged was over night wednesday into thursday. Took it off the charger around 6am Thursday morning.

Quise, the on screen time is a all we care about. Just post the first screen and the on screen time.

It's under battery and then tap screen.

Everyone with lollipop on their n5, does yours still run like dog ****? I'm about to switch to something else I think. I can't wait months for that new xperia.

i remember when i first got 5.0 on my n5 it was buggy as hell. not so much anymore. after latest update, it runs generally fine. just got rid of textra, it wasn't running well on my phone, hangouts is fast and light.

battery is ok. but nothing amazing. i kind want the note 4...:\

Last edited:
Everyone with lollipop on their n5, does yours still run like dog ****? I'm about to switch to something else I think. I can't wait months for that new xperia.

i remember when i first got 5.0 on my n5 it was buggy as hell. not so much anymore. after latest update, it runs generally fine. just got rid of textra, it wasn't running well on my phone, hangouts is fast and light.

battery is ok. but nothing amazing. i kind want the note 4...:\
Mine is just laggy still. Sometimes gets hot. I think I might try an iPhone. I don't want any of the phones out now really. I want to get the new experia but that's a ways off.

Last edited:
Quise, the on screen time is a all we care about. Just post the first screen and the on screen time.

It's under battery and then tap screen.
ah ok lol my bad. Ill get that next time. After it died at work yesterday i charged and only got up to like 50%, im down to 38% now so itll prob be tomorrow or monday

Thanks bro. I might root and give it a try. Still on factory. :lol:

Why did you want to wait it out? I'd rather have a n6> n5

Shouldn't need to root it. You can flash itnwith the stock recovery on it.

That new HTC or Z4 would have been a better pickup i think.

The battery on this Nexus 6 is TERRIBLE :smh:

Last edited:
Let my fiance use the Note 4 while I tried the Turbo out.

I'm never getting that phone back :smh:

If the Turbo had OIS it would be flawless

Last edited:
i really like the note 4. even stock touchwiz, performance was faster than my n5 with pure lollipop. also the phone feels great. plus if i get it for mobile I'm guessing there is minimal bloatware if any. :nerd:

Samsung always puts bloatware on their devices, :lol:

Less than Verizon, but thoss S apps gonna be on there either way pleighboi

Bout to get that N6 with my taxes and enjoy my honeymoon with a massive phone

Wait for the new Z4 or M9. The N6 is great, but you will be tethered to a charger -- this is coming from someone posting from a N6 with 6% left :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand complaining about bloat that can be disabled in this day and age.

doesn't bloatware take up a significant amount of space in say...a verizon note 4? so wouldn't it be essentially a misrepresentation of the actual amount of storage you get? :nerd:

at the very least, my issue with bloatware is the principle of it. I'm on a nexus so i don't worry about that stuff now, but i know verizon (using them for sake of argument) literally fills phones with apps no1 needs. if people are dumb enough to spend money on these apps then it is what it is i guess...at the very least throw it on the app store and give people the option to get it...don't force it.

Man you talking about 300mb of space on a 32 to 64 GB phone

It ain't that serious.

Just disable it.

Its just another hassle. And lets be real, most people I don't have the know how to disable those apps... Much less root the device and completely delete them.

For someone who doesn't have a lot of media on their phone or no need to have a lot of storage, its a moot point. But 32GB isn't a lot when you consider how much of that space is taken up by the firmware, bundled apps, media (both on the device and cached,) etc.

Made the switch from Verizon to T-Mobile and I finally get service where I live.

:pimp:

T-Mo outchea

Back
Top Bottom