• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would only work in the city and actually have WiFi routers near you. You don't have to be connected. It just pings them to a general location for you

That wouldn't work. WiFi routers have no location attached to the.

I think it does work.

While it doesn't connect to the network, it does scan for it. If the access point is found in a database of known connections - voila.

sprint? :frown:

Last edited:
More news for those of you who use WhatsApp. I have been using WhatsApp Plus to customize NY experience for a while now and starting yesterday users are being banned from WhatsApp for doing this.

http://m.bbc.com/news/technology-30912823

All this without a warning. Just got banned myself :smh:

For those of yall that use Whatsapp, they now support messaging from your web browser. Just scan a QR code from the site and fire away. Gonna prevent me from staring at my crotch in class all the time :nthat:

web.whatsapp.com

thx mane, will start using at work instead of my phone.

For those of yall that use Whatsapp, they now support messaging from your web browser. Just scan a QR code from the site and fire away. Gonna prevent me from staring at my crotch in class all the time :nthat:

web.whatsapp.com

wow! thanks for the heads up!

More news for those of you who use WhatsApp. I have been using WhatsApp Plus to customize NY experience for a while now and starting yesterday users are being banned from WhatsApp for doing this.

http://m.bbc.com/news/technology-30912823

All this without a warning. Just got banned myself
mean.gif
Wow really? Thats nuts. I used to use Whatsapp+ myself its so much better. The file size send limit increase was so clutch. Ridiculous 

Group chatting on WhatsApp >>>> group chatting through SMS.
there a bunch of better one out there, and its FREE that make free Oversea calls :wink:
I'm sure there are, in terms of features Whatsapp is pretty bare. Reason I use it is because of the user base, its very popular. I tried to get my friends to migrate to other platforms like Telegram and Line but they refused.

In other news, Spotify for tablets lets you play the song of your choice like the desktop client. Might be old news for most of you, but I'm just finding out about it today

In other news, Spotify for tablets lets you play the song of your choice like the desktop client. Might be old news for most of you, but I'm just finding out about it today

Good news. I'm going to install a 7 inch tablet in my car and use my phone as a remote so I won't have to pay for spotify

Last edited:
What's a good screen on time?

I've finally activated this Turbo I want to compare it to something other than the Note 4

Everyone with lollipop on their n5, does yours still run like dog ****? I'm about to switch to something else I think. I can't wait months for that new xperia.

Back
Top Bottom