Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1224x1632.png.de76c4cc9cd042648483e9f5110e84bf.large

Are these portable charging bricks bad for your phone battery at all?

portable chargers are great

They do not harm your phone anymore than charging it with a wall outlet does.

I have a little mophie one I use during campouts or just when its gonna be a really long day.

:lol: i don't know what to tell you then... with the time you took to log in and post you could've made your own ringtone

Dunno if this is the place to let you guys know, but I've got these phones on sale for Sprint:

• Moto X (mint)
  • LG G2 (mint)
  • One M8 (excellent)

Diplomat talbiban / roc ************

There's an NT app?

Textra app of the year.

They been killing it.
Textra will never be the goat until they stop compressing the quality of MMS sent and received. That goes for all 3rd party SMS apps other than Hangouts, actually.

I'm shopping around for a new home launcher. What are y'all using?
Apex.

Is the OnePlus always going to have the invite only approach to purchase their phones?

Last edited:

If there’s one area OnePlus really skimped on to save money, it’s the camera. There are much worse cameras on the market. But there are also much better ones. In most images I took, whether in daylight or low light, there was noise and visible graining. To add to it, colors are  washed out.
Yes there are 13 megapixels. And yes, it can record 4K resolution video, but the results in both still and moving images leave much to be desired. Compare it to devices like the LG G3, Sony Xperia Z2 and even the iPhone 5s in photography and videography and it becomes very clear that – at least in this category – it’s not a “Flagship Killer”.
Main reason I decided to give my OP invites out lol.  If the Nexus 6 has a killer camera, watch outtttttttttttt
:rofl:

Diplomat talbiban / roc ************
There's an NT app?

Textra app of the year.

They been killing it.
Textra will never be the goat until they stop compressing the quality of MMS sent and received. That goes for all 3rd party SMS apps other than Hangouts, actually.
Is the difference in pic quality that great? I never notice anything when I receive them, IDK about sending them though.

Theres no app, I used to keep a bookmark to the mobile site on my home screen.

lookin for some help with IG. My videos upload like 75% on IG then go back to about 50% then say upload failed. i have a S5 btw. anyone know how to fix this? i googled with no solution. TIA

the double tap to turn screen on OR off on the LG devices is awesome. I wouldn't change my lockscreen if it removed that feature.

SONY actually has this feature too. at least from the xperia z1 tablet. dont know if it made it through the z2 tab or the z1, z2, z3 phones. my LG Gpad has the feature. super useful. Apple has this feature in their dreams

i dont know if sony's did theirs native in the rom, or on the launcher, becuase i was able to change launcher and it still worked. Same with my LG Gpad 8.3

OnePlus has this feature too

[h1]HTC Desire Eye with 13MP front camera tipped[/h1]
03 October, 2014 | Comments (44)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid Rumors

The latest report coming from the rising upleaks  spills the beans on an upcoming HTC codenamed Desire Eye. The smartphone is tipped to pack a 5.2" 1080p display and run on the powerful Snapdragon 801 chipset with a quad-core Krait 400 processor at 2.3GHz and 2GB of RAM.

The most interesting feature is the camera department of the HTC Desire Eye - a 13MP front snapper for selfies coupled with a dual-LED flash and a 13MP rear camera. This should be quite interesting combo and a tough competitor for the upcoming Oppo N3.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The rest of the tipped specs include 32GB internal storage, a 2,400 mAh battery and IPX7 certification for water resistance. The Desire Eye will run on Android OS with Sense 6 UI with Eye camera app on top of it.

gsmarena_002.jpg

HTC is holding a press event  on October 8 in New York, where it may announce the rumored HTC One (M8) Eye  with 13MP Duo rear camera alongside the expected to go official HTC RECamera. A new Selfie-centric camera app is expected to debut there too, and according to upleaks  it will become available on HTC One, One mini, One (M8), One mini 2, One (E8) and One Max with Android L firmware updates.

There is no info on the pricing and availability, nor is there on the official announcement. We are not sure if the Desire Eye will debut alongside the One Eye, but we guess we'll know soon enough.

Source  | Via

There's an NT app?
Apex.

Is the OnePlus always going to have the invite only approach to purchase their phones?

Nahh. I use aosp browser and it can put icons on the home screen. I just made the icon

Asked my daughter if she wants to upgrade from her gs3 to a iphone 6 or s5.. she picked the s5 :lol: i think it's the whole downloading music on the fly for free is what she really wanted

Last edited:
Yeah it got real for apple. My homies were all loyal iPhone customers. Now they're looking at android.

I've had my M8 for about 3 months now, still have not root it. I had my M7 for a whole year, never root it. All my past Android phones have all been rooted. Stock Android (M7 / M8) is soo good and does plenty, I'm trying to figure out why I should root, anything worth rooting for, I've been out the game :nerd:

Last edited:
I've had my M8 for about 3 months now, still have not root it. I had my M7 for a whole year, never root it. All my past Android phones have all been rooted. Stock Android (M7 / M8) is soo good and does plenty, I'm trying to figure out why I should root, anything worth rooting for, I've been out the game :nerd:
Same. I've rooted and flashed custom roms on all my previous phones until I got my G3. Then again there's no roms out for my phone, but I feel the stock software is sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom