Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, I found a stock recovery

http://android-revolution-hd.blogspot.com/p/android-revolution-hd-mirror-site-var.html

D/L this: Download stock recovery 2.22.401.4

Follow the tool kit guide and selected this recover.img from the winrar, my screen turned black, a red triangle with an arrow in the middle appeared over a phone and it sat there for 5 mins, rebooted, and nothing happen, no super user or anything, phone is unlocked but no rooted still. What am I missing?

naw you already have stock recovery, all you needed to do was perm root...I would flash that viper Ro m ,trust me it's fire and it looks like stock and have tons of features including Xposed

Is there a module to hide or change the 4G LTE icon? Also no matter what module I install, my WIFI icon does not change. I'm thinking its an M8 issue...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/samsung-made-prettiest-phone-yet-151042664.html
laugh.gif

Anyways, still hoping the N6 has a hawt camera while keeping the current price points.  Kinda dont like Motorola making it, but still open to checking it out. 

I know this phone doesn't have much hype, but am I the only one excited to to get the Galaxy Note 4 in a few weeks?

No you're not the only one :lol:

I think I'll probably buy it..having the OPO for a while and it's(n4) smaller in overall size I think I've gotten used to the bigger phones..the note does a good job fitting it's big screen in a not so massive body. I'm still iffy on the i6 I like the simpleness of iOS but I always feel like I'm missing something I don't know what, love iMessage especially with a lot of folks I know having iPhones..but still feel like I'm missing something lol can't put a finger on it

Last edited:
No you're not the only one
laugh.gif

I think I'll probably buy it..having the OPO for a while and it's(n4) smaller in overall size I think I've gotten used to the bigger phones..the note does a good job fitting it's big screen in a not so massive body. I'm still iffy on the i6 I like the simpleness of iOS but I always feel like I'm missing something I don't know what, love iMessage especially with a lot of folks I know having iPhones..but still feel like I'm missing something lol can't put a finger on it
Man you switch phones like once a month, why, and what do you do with the old ones?

Sell, trade, keep as backups. Depends on the situation, my girl likes iPhones and wants a 6 so I'll probably give her mine instead of buying another. I'll take her 5 and do away with it and buy the note4..Probably get rid of the OPO if I do so, since I don't need two Android phablets.

Last edited:
I think this is the most hyped note 4 yet, just because of apple trying to compete with it... folks wanna know what is the bench mark phablet, they wanna know why did apple wanna compete with this phone. . It must be that good? Bend gate?

Umano is an app I recommend it narrates popular articles. Steep monthly price but free trial is good for guaging

I just got an S5 about 3 weeks ago, and while I love the device, this keeps happening. What gives?

Back
Top Bottom