• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Diplomat talbiban / roc ************

Verizon won't be throttling unlimited LTE data plans after all

If you were worried that Verizon would start throttling your unlimited data plan because you use it a lot, you can relax -- Big Red just had a last-minute change of heart. The carrier tells Droid-Life that it has decided against pursuing "network optimization" (read: throttling) for uncapped LTE users. There's no direct explanation for the about-face, but Verizon says that it "valued the ongoing dialogue" on slowdowns. In other words, it's likely trying to avoid a clash with the FCC, not to mention angry customers, over a potential violation of net neutrality guidelines. Whatever triggered the provider's second thoughts, it's good news if you've felt that the unlimited service you pay for shouldn't have any strings attached.

I had Nova way back and got bored with it. Switching EverythingMe to Atom. So far Atom is pretty cool

Textra app of the year.

They been killing it.

Just uninstalled it and went back to Hangouts. The update to hangouts is too dope
Everytime they update hangouts textra comes out with something on my list of texting app essentials. This last time or was message searching. If hangouts get that I would be down with it for the long haul.

I'm shopping around for a new home launcher. What are y'all using?
I use kk launcher it has no bells and whistles that I know of, I just need to use icon packs.

Atomic is cool. It's not exciting but I like the way the folders look. I bounce from launcher to launcher tho so I might switch up in a few months

Atomic is cool. It's not exciting but I like the way the folders look. I bounce from launcher to launcher tho so I might switch up in a few months

Love the DBZ! Looks cool, I don't use folders much, pretty messy tbh lol. Any other differences with Atom?

Gestures and icon and theme packs. Of course the good ones cos $1 or so. Uh don't see much else yet

i always stuck to the google launcher. i find the "ok google" trigger really useful esp driving.

SIRI is weak sauce compared to that.

i did use to use Nova launcher, this was before the google launcher was out.

i always stuck to the google launcher. i find the "ok google" trigger really useful esp driving.

SIRI is weak sauce compared to that.

i did use to use Nova launcher, this was before the google launcher was out.

Now that the OK Google can be accessed throughout my phone that launcher and it's blahness can eat it

How is a Launcher boring?

Been using Nova. Used to use Apex.

I honestly don't have a real answer other than I wanted to try something different and never looked back

That moment when you pull out the one plus one and folks be all "what kind of phone is that"

:pimp:

I get it alot at work. They look at me like "huh" when I say Oneplus One, lol.

This Dr I work with was like Mannnn, is that the one plus??! How the heck you get an invite. He now is cool in my book to know the phone game 8)

Back
Top Bottom