• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im getting nervous about the size of the Nexus X. 5.9in is a big l leap from the 5 in Nexus 5 im used to

5.7-5.9 isn't a HUGE jump.

Hopefully the bezels aren't fat and they can keep the actual size of the phone to around the Note/6+ size.

Front facing speakers tho :pimp:

The Moto X has one front facing loudspeaker. The top speaker is simply the earpiece. I'd guess the Nexus 6 would be the same.

What kind of battery life are you nexus 5 dudes getting? When I switch to T-Mobile I'll probably get one , since there is no 2014 moto x.

What kind of battery life are you nexus 5 dudes getting? When I switch to T-Mobile I'll probably get one , since there is no 2014 moto x.
Depending on what I'm doing, maybe 2-2.5 hrs on screen time.

Same 2-3 hrs and about 8-10 hrs total

As tempting as improving my battery life is I couldn't care less since I barely leave the house for more than 7hrs for my side job every other day
full pay maternity leave FTW

Anyone having lag problems with their g3? I've factory reset mine twice, installed nova launcher and SwiftKey along with freezing some bloat but still a no go. My main problem is the keyboard lags no matter which keyboard I select. Any other solutions? Thanks in advance!

I've been fortunately enough not to have those issues. But yea I know some people were talking about it over on xda. I remember one dude said he switched from the stock keyboard to another and that solved his problem. You tried that already though.

Depending on what I'm doing, maybe 2-2.5 hrs on screen time.

Same 2-3 hrs and about 8-10 hrs total

[thread="264167"]I get about 16hrs and 3.5 OST on mine :wow: [/thread]

Enlighten me bro

So im eligible for an upgrade with sprint and was looking at the note 3 and lg g3. Any other phones I should consider? Also sprint has this unlimited everything plan for $60 so im gonna jump on that

So the $60 unlimited plan requires you to buy the phone full price or easy pay so I'm falling back from that. Gonna keep my 450 minutes plan with unlimited text/data

I thought Sprint's unlimited for $60 was for the iPhone? I only see commercials for that phone. They have it for Android phones and not even promoting it?
mean.gif

Dropped my G2 while getting a massage, now the middle of the screen doesn't register my finger

Hopefully I don't get jerked by T-Mobile

We get 5GB max here in Australia, im very jealous of these unlimited data plans. We only get unlimited text and calls, but who uses that more then data these days? No one!

Back
Top Bottom