Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alot , go to xda forum and search or ask around

personally i do nano backups and I use nova launcher that will backup everything and restore it they way it was before. All settings, wifi passwords emails, passwords lockscreen is the way it was before i did the wipe

The goat

What kind of battery life are you nexus 5 dudes getting? When I switch to T-Mobile I'll probably get one , since there is no 2014 moto x.

Bruh, y'all only getting 10 hrs on the nexus 5? :x :x

Even more happy I went with the g2 now

Word I just flashed a new rom, hopefully I can do better. I dont even understand, but honestly they just need to improve the tech as opposed to the cop out "Give it a bigger battery" option. Its better in the long run

Like what, cause Titanium Backup doesnt do that. 
Alot , go to xda forum and search or ask around

personally i do nano backups and I use nova launcher that will backup everything and restore it they way it was before. All settings, wifi passwords emails, passwords lockscreen is the way it was before i did the wipe
Also this worked splendidly, thanks bro. Have a rep

According to this AMAA, the sequel to the OPO will be releasing in the middle of 2015.

They hint that it could a smaller device.

bruh this g3 battery is blowing mine

Mine is good now, but it's just calibrated horribly.

It stays on 100% forever and takes a minute to get down to 80%. But once it gets below 50% it's like a straight nosedive :lol:

Overall it's still pretty good, I just don't understand why the percentages are so off.

Forgot all about this...should be interesting.

Verizon Unlimited Data Customers, You Have One Day Left Before Throttling Begins

So how do you know if you qualify for throttling? Well, you have to meet all of the criteria listed below while attempting to use data on a congested or under “heavy demand” cell site. Just to be clear, throttling shouldn’t happen once you leave the cell site that is under stress, but could pick back up again if you were to attach to another congested cell site for up to two billing cycles.

This is how you qualify for Network Optimization:

Top 5% of data users (you use 4.7GB of data per month or more)
Enrolled on an unlimited data plan or feature
Have fulfilled your minimum contract term
Are attempting to use data on a cell site that is experiencing high demand

I should point out that if you are on a MORE Everything plan (tiered or shared data plan), you will never be throttled, even if you use more data than an unlimited customer and are on a congested cell site. Seriously, you could be a 20GB MORE Everything plan owner and use that 20GB every single month, yet still never see slower speeds like an unlimited data customer who uses 4.8GB of data per month. Verizon likes it that you pay more for data and aren’t some freeloading unlimited outcast who poses a massive, hypothetical threat to their network, so they will give you a pass (last part might have been slightly exaggerated).

Again, the new Network Optimization policy goes into effect on October 1.

Thanks guys. Has anyone seem this? Apparently confirms the nexus 6 will be 5.9 inches, they don't give a source though

Edit; forgot to post the link

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/0...-battery-dual-front-facing-speakers-and-more/

Copped :pimp:

4294168484.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Unless, something else pops up, I'm gonna hang onto the Nexus 4 for another year.

This sounds interesting though:

We can also confirm that the Nexus 6 will be compatible with Motorola's turbo charger for super-fast charging. For reference, Motorola currently claims that 15 minutes on the charger will give the new Moto X "8 hours" of usage.

Crazy. Wonder about the battery's longevity and heat generation though.

5.7-5.9 isn't a HUGE jump.

Hopefully the bezels aren't fat and they can keep the actual size of the phone to around the Note/6+ size.

Front facing speakers tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom