• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oneplus sent me my first few invites. Got one for NT if someone really wants the oneplus. if my fam doesnt want the other two you guys can get those too. 

goes to first pm

Last edited:
16 gigs is cool for me. I don't take pics on my phone often because I have a DSLR, I have an iPhone for my music, and my tablet for any videos or movies. I have about 5-6 gigs left on my N5
I have 6 gigs left on my 16GB N5. I'm not a picture guy so most of the memory I've used is music I side loaded into Play Music. If the Nexus X is dope I'll grab the 16GB version for sure 

Still got the iphone 5 I saw bb had a sale for the note 3 for 99$ would that be a better phone than the m8?

Last edited:
Still got the iphone 5 I saw bb had a sale for the note 3 for 99$ would that be a better phone than the m8?

Build and design is extremely important to me. Both excel in that category, but the m8 is on another level.m8 will have the better experience out the box imo but if you plan on rooting, the note 3 wins. Can't beat the raw specs and the dev community for Samsung is much larger

So im eligible for an upgrade with sprint and was looking at the note 3 and lg g3. Any other phones I should consider? Also sprint has this unlimited everything plan for $60 so im gonna jump on that

Build and design is extremely important to me. Both excel in that category, but the m8 is on another level.m8 will have the better experience out the box imo but if you plan on rooting, the note 3 wins. Can't beat the raw specs and the dev community for Samsung is much larger
Word thanks homie just gotta get off of apple lol

So im eligible for an upgrade with sprint and was looking at the note 3 and lg g3. Any other phones I should consider? Also sprint has this unlimited everything plan for $60 so im gonna jump on that

Moto x. Don't overlook it. First (well second) TRUE Google phone imo

Note 4 is about to release so don't buy the note 3.

Last edited:
Any recommendations on a N5 rom?
I've heard good things about Slimrom. I wanted to try it out myself but dont want to go through the hassle of having to set all my stuff up again, plus lose all my text messages. Especially if I'm going to have to do all that again once Android L drops in November. Just gonna ride it out.

Reccomendations on a Location Spoofer :nerd:

I use the xprivacy module on xposed. You can set location on an individual app basis. Used it with mlb at bat to avoid blackouts. I live in Texas and set my location to London and never got blacked out from my rangers or any game

I've heard good things about Slimrom. I wanted to try it out myself but dont want to go through the hassle of having to set all my stuff up again, plus lose all my text messages. Especially if I'm going to have to do all that again once Android L drops in November. Just gonna ride it out.

thanks for the info antidope antidope When I used to root my phones and switch roms, I didnt mind setting my phone up, etc. but now I'm older and lazier.

hahaha...I didnt even notice the @ button as an option. I was like @DCAllAmerican just typing @.

I may lean towards the iPhone 6 plus. Maybe have the best of both worlds, and keep the N5 and see how Android L is with it.

I'm a little baffled that my M8 for Sprint that I have on sale hasn't had any bites. (replaced it w/ TMo version)

That phone is so damn fluid and smooth. I'm jealous of the wifey :lol:

I love sense. I put a vanilla android Rom on my m8 and went back. It's not to much its still pretty plain.

Heads to the AT&T guys. They are doubling data starting at the 15gb plan mark. So for the price of the 15gb plan, they are giving you 30gb worth!
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Definitely thinking of moving from the 10gb to 15gb to take advantage of this. We use about 8gb each month as it is. With this I wouldn't have to worry about getting that damn 75% text message every month
laugh.gif

http://www.cnet.com/news/at-t-doubles-data-on-high-end-plans-starting-at-15gb-tier/

man they have and tools that will save everything they way you had it before and with one click restore everything back the same way..

man they have and tools that will save everything they way you had it before and with one click restore everything back the same way..
Like what, cause Titanium Backup doesnt do that. 

Like what, cause Titanium Backup doesnt do that. 
Alot , go to xda forum and search or ask around

personally i do nano backups and I use nova launcher that will backup everything and restore it they way it was before. All settings, wifi passwords emails, passwords lockscreen is the way it was before i did the wipe

Back
Top Bottom