nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

icons?
glasses.gif
happy.gif

Lookout for a pm son.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Seems like no smart phones these days have a desktop manager like Palm did with the Treo's. is there one for Droid?

I know HTC sense phones have a desktop manager for android that only runs on Windows OS, not sure of the other companies provided Desktop managers for android.

But you don't really need a Desktop manger when android syncs all your contacts to your gmail account and dropbox is one of the best cloud storage apps one can use. You can also use Doubletwist to sync apps and music to any android device.

Seems like no smart phones these days have a desktop manager like Palm did with the Treo's. is there one for Droid?

I know HTC sense phones have a desktop manager for android that only runs on Windows OS, not sure of the other companies provided Desktop managers for android.

But you don't really need a Desktop manger when android syncs all your contacts to your gmail account and dropbox is one of the best cloud storage apps one can use. You can also use Doubletwist to sync apps and music to any android device.

I'm thinking about the Galaxy Tab. The Wifi one. I can just tether my Evo to it. Gotta see it in person first. If it doesn't feel good, i'll just cop a used iPad.

I'm thinking about the Galaxy Tab. The Wifi one. I can just tether my Evo to it. Gotta see it in person first. If it doesn't feel good, i'll just cop a used iPad.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

yea, i was thinking of getting a tablet too, but rather wait for an official supported Tablet with android(gingerbread), a WebOS tablet from palm or the blackberry playbook. Ipad
grin.gif
, I got a macbook that will soon have ios like features when Lion comes out. Samsung Tab is great but its too much of a risk since its not fully supported from google.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

yea, i was thinking of getting a tablet too, but rather wait for an official supported Tablet with android(gingerbread), a WebOS tablet from palm or the blackberry playbook. Ipad
grin.gif
, I got a macbook that will soon have ios like features when Lion comes out. Samsung Tab is great but its too much of a risk since its not fully supported from google.

I have a htc incredible 2.2 froyo... Any info/links on rooting for my phone? Prefer one click root.

Thanks in advance.

I have a htc incredible 2.2 froyo... Any info/links on rooting for my phone? Prefer one click root.

Thanks in advance.

ALCHEMIST- have you tried out CM6.1 yet or has anyone tried it out yet? I was thinking about flashing to it but lots of people are having problems with it so i been holding off.

ALCHEMIST- have you tried out CM6.1 yet or has anyone tried it out yet? I was thinking about flashing to it but lots of people are having problems with it so i been holding off.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

a desktop manager is the one thing i've been wanting for the Android OS.  it'd be great if i could just plug in the phone and have it back up everything.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

a desktop manager is the one thing i've been wanting for the Android OS.  it'd be great if i could just plug in the phone and have it back up everything.

Originally Posted by davizzy

I can't even install it. Alchemist was helping me out too. 
Gonna try a dif rom. Any suggestions on which rom?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

what happened when you tried installing? PM me i believe i know what it could be

what happened when you tried installing? PM me i believe i know what it could be

Dang I didn't know u were installing cm6.1 I haven't tried that

Dang I didn't know u were installing cm6.1 I haven't tried that

Back
Top Bottom