Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice^

finally starting to like myns rom.
pimp.gif

Mrtito, Ive been messing with all the info you gave me. Im on a supermario Theme now. LOL. Had a question regarding wallpaper pics, do they have to be a certain size? I got a picture from google search and I think it was 150x150 (or something within that nature) and it came out blurry when I set it as my wallpaper. Am I doing something wrong?

Mrtito, Ive been messing with all the info you gave me. Im on a supermario Theme now. LOL. Had a question regarding wallpaper pics, do they have to be a certain size? I got a picture from google search and I think it was 150x150 (or something within that nature) and it came out blurry when I set it as my wallpaper. Am I doing something wrong?

Originally Posted by djaward

The resolution needs to be higher in order for the picture to show up clearly. A lot higher.

The resolution needs to be higher in order for the picture to show up clearly. A lot higher.

Yeah, they generally have to be higher than that. The one I used above was 960 x 850. You can find that wallpaper on androidcentral here.

Yeah, they generally have to be higher than that. The one I used above was 960 x 850. You can find that wallpaper on androidcentral here.

I need to learn how to put docks, icons, and ect using Launcher Pro Plus. I got the program but can't do that.

I need to learn how to put docks, icons, and ect using Launcher Pro Plus. I got the program but can't do that.

For docks I use Launcherpro icons. If you want to change the dock go to preference then appearance settings and it will say dock background.

Also can't wait to get my MT4G on thurs. Going to miss my CM roots though. Hopefully they can find a permanent root for it.

For docks I use Launcherpro icons. If you want to change the dock go to preference then appearance settings and it will say dock background.

Also can't wait to get my MT4G on thurs. Going to miss my CM roots though. Hopefully they can find a permanent root for it.

Back
Top Bottom