• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Droid X
eek.gif

Okay my friend...spill the details on this theme. I want badly

Yeah. But Limewire is #RIP. I just found out Frostwire app is free through the official website. The $4.99 one in the market is for dev support. Ill download it later...

Yeah. But Limewire is #RIP. I just found out Frostwire app is free through the official website. The $4.99 one in the market is for dev support. Ill download it later...

http://www.droidforums.ne...cused-fission-maybe.html

running on top of the rubix focused rom. i had last call transparent widget across from battstatt but left it out the screenshot for obvious reasons.

aside from that, i figured out how to pull the battery icon/indicator as well any other status bar icons from any rom and replace the current/existing...you need 7zip to pull it from the framework/res drawable folder.

http://www.droidforums.ne...cused-fission-maybe.html

running on top of the rubix focused rom. i had last call transparent widget across from battstatt but left it out the screenshot for obvious reasons.

aside from that, i figured out how to pull the battery icon/indicator as well any other status bar icons from any rom and replace the current/existing...you need 7zip to pull it from the framework/res drawable folder.

When downloading icons, you're suppose to download 64x64 right?

What about Themes? Do they have to be a certain size? I want to download a super mario theme. The only way I can think of doing it is downloading it off of GOOGLE.com

does anyone have a link where I can get a cool theme for Super Mario?

When downloading icons, you're suppose to download 64x64 right?

What about Themes? Do they have to be a certain size? I want to download a super mario theme. The only way I can think of doing it is downloading it off of GOOGLE.com

does anyone have a link where I can get a cool theme for Super Mario?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I despise HTC sense, Its not really integrated. Like using the music app on Sense and Android stock is 2 different things. When the screen is off i can easily hit the volume rocker to skip back or forth the song on Android Stock. On sense you have to hit the power volume and then tap the screen. I rather do things in 1-step rather than 2-3 steps. However changing roms and themes really is on the user end, change what works for you.

SNEAK- You need ADW Launcher and if your rooted you can use Cyanogen to change a little more.

Alright, ima dl that. If i have a rom how can i undo or delete to load another rom on my phone? If i wanted to?

I despise HTC sense, Its not really integrated. Like using the music app on Sense and Android stock is 2 different things. When the screen is off i can easily hit the volume rocker to skip back or forth the song on Android Stock. On sense you have to hit the power volume and then tap the screen. I rather do things in 1-step rather than 2-3 steps. However changing roms and themes really is on the user end, change what works for you.

SNEAK- You need ADW Launcher and if your rooted you can use Cyanogen to change a little more.

Alright, ima dl that. If i have a rom how can i undo or delete to load another rom on my phone? If i wanted to?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You go into recovery, wipe dalvik cache, wipe data/factory reset and now you can flash the new rom.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You go into recovery, wipe dalvik cache, wipe data/factory reset and now you can flash the new rom.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Sneaky said:

To make it a little easier, you dl ROM Manager from the market and do what davizzy explained to you. If you need any assistance PM me.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Sneaky said:

To make it a little easier, you dl ROM Manager from the market and do what davizzy explained to you. If you need any assistance PM me.

Seems like no smart phones these days have a desktop manager like Palm did with the Treo's. is there one for Droid?

Seems like no smart phones these days have a desktop manager like Palm did with the Treo's. is there one for Droid?

Back
Top Bottom