• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

2cmuhap.png

Kept it fairly simple, I'm using only one 1 home screen.
If I swipe the phone up on the screen it pulls up the app draw
If I swipe down it brings up the phone to make calls.

My Browser home is NT:pimp:
Time widget is TYPO CLOCK
Music widget is Android stock, feels more integrated than any other music app

I'm using cyanogen Rom:pimp:
With ADW
pimp.gif

Also bumping Reflection Eternal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sick, how you do that?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

2cmuhap.png

Kept it fairly simple, I'm using only one 1 home screen.
If I swipe the phone up on the screen it pulls up the app draw
If I swipe down it brings up the phone to make calls.

My Browser home is NT:pimp:
Time widget is TYPO CLOCK
Music widget is Android stock, feels more integrated than any other music app

I'm using cyanogen Rom:pimp:
With ADW
pimp.gif

Also bumping Reflection Eternal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sick, how you do that?

Can anyone help me out with some cool *#+ themes for my Droid X? Everyone who has posted their phone themes make mine look like the Motorola Razor
roll.gif

Can anyone help me out with some cool *#+ themes for my Droid X? Everyone who has posted their phone themes make mine look like the Motorola Razor
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

roll.gif
Razor...Son...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just look through this thread. Its 100 pages but most of it is straight forward...

roll.gif
Razor...Son...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just look through this thread. Its 100 pages but most of it is straight forward...

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

roll.gif
Razor...Son...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well dayum. takin it back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

roll.gif
Razor...Son...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well dayum. takin it back.
laugh.gif

Ace,  what  date and clock widget is that!?

I had to reset my phone, it started tweaking out last night, It wouldn't stop vibrating and it would freeze on start up I think it might be the SetCpu or Launcher pro because after a factory data reset its running perfect. Anyone else experience problems like that?

Ace,  what  date and clock widget is that!?

I had to reset my phone, it started tweaking out last night, It wouldn't stop vibrating and it would freeze on start up I think it might be the SetCpu or Launcher pro because after a factory data reset its running perfect. Anyone else experience problems like that?

I despise HTC sense, Its not really integrated. Like using the music app on Sense and Android stock is 2 different things. When the screen is off i can easily hit the volume rocker to skip back or forth the song on Android Stock. On sense you have to hit the power volume and then tap the screen. I rather do things in 1-step rather than 2-3 steps. However changing roms and themes really is on the user end, change what works for you.

SNEAK- You need ADW Launcher and if your rooted you can use Cyanogen to change a little more.

I despise HTC sense, Its not really integrated. Like using the music app on Sense and Android stock is 2 different things. When the screen is off i can easily hit the volume rocker to skip back or forth the song on Android Stock. On sense you have to hit the power volume and then tap the screen. I rather do things in 1-step rather than 2-3 steps. However changing roms and themes really is on the user end, change what works for you.

SNEAK- You need ADW Launcher and if your rooted you can use Cyanogen to change a little more.

Back
Top Bottom