• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If any of you guys need help with flashing, roms, recovery ect hit me up on AIM: JoSway89
I'll try to help the best I can.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

If any of you guys need help with flashing, roms, recovery ect hit me up on AIM: JoSway89

You offline.
laugh.gif

You offline.
laugh.gif

These Android devs create the sickest apps for us and all they ask for is a damn dollar or two. Its not even like Apple, where they rape you for $5 for a stupid game. Ya'll spend more than that on a damn 4Loko or dutch that gets pissed away anyway.

These Android devs create the sickest apps for us and all they ask for is a damn dollar or two. Its not even like Apple, where they rape you for $5 for a stupid game. Ya'll spend more than that on a damn 4Loko or dutch that gets pissed away anyway.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

What's an Nandroid backup?

It backs up all your settings, texts, apps, rom, etc... you make one just in case if something goes wrong in the flashing process or you do not like the rom you flashed to. Its rgecommended that you make one everytime you modify a rom or flash a new rom.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

What's an Nandroid backup?

It backs up all your settings, texts, apps, rom, etc... you make one just in case if something goes wrong in the flashing process or you do not like the rom you flashed to. Its rgecommended that you make one everytime you modify a rom or flash a new rom.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude helped my out so much. Much appreciated.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude helped my out so much. Much appreciated.

Alright guys, so after a month or so i finally rooted my vibrant. The main reason is someone came into my work today claiming hes overclocked his to 1.6ghz. i changed the proccessor speed using Setcpu and it is  fast!

heres my set up:
I used the OCLF app to root
SetCpu app to over clock (max 1ghz)
LauncherPro for customizations
Desktop visualizer
Battstatt
TAJM app

I spent a few hours researching, and setting it up. Is there anything else you guys reccomend? Also where can i down load new icons and what not? annnd for the guys who used desktop visualizer, how do you guys change the font on the shortcuts, all of mine look corny. heres a screen shot

71573488299736893605191.jpg

Alright guys, so after a month or so i finally rooted my vibrant. The main reason is someone came into my work today claiming hes overclocked his to 1.6ghz. i changed the proccessor speed using Setcpu and it is  fast!

heres my set up:
I used the OCLF app to root
SetCpu app to over clock (max 1ghz)
LauncherPro for customizations
Desktop visualizer
Battstatt
TAJM app

I spent a few hours researching, and setting it up. Is there anything else you guys reccomend? Also where can i down load new icons and what not? annnd for the guys who used desktop visualizer, how do you guys change the font on the shortcuts, all of mine look corny. heres a screen shot

71573488299736893605191.jpg

Originally Posted by wrod7

What's a good NBA app for the evo?

There is NBA Gametime, but then you have to pay for watching highlights etc.
I use the Score Mobile. you can get the news, scores, standings of all sports and watch highlights for free

Originally Posted by wrod7

What's a good NBA app for the evo?

There is NBA Gametime, but then you have to pay for watching highlights etc.
I use the Score Mobile. you can get the news, scores, standings of all sports and watch highlights for free

2cmuhap.png

Kept it fairly simple, I'm using only one 1 home screen.
If I swipe the phone up on the screen it pulls up the app draw
If I swipe down it brings up the phone to make calls.

My Browser home is NT:pimp:
Time widget is TYPO CLOCK
Music widget is Android stock, feels more integrated than any other music app

I'm using cyanogen Rom:pimp:
With ADW
pimp.gif

Also bumping Reflection Eternal

2cmuhap.png

Kept it fairly simple, I'm using only one 1 home screen.
If I swipe the phone up on the screen it pulls up the app draw
If I swipe down it brings up the phone to make calls.

My Browser home is NT:pimp:
Time widget is TYPO CLOCK
Music widget is Android stock, feels more integrated than any other music app

I'm using cyanogen Rom:pimp:
With ADW
pimp.gif

Also bumping Reflection Eternal

I'm happy with HTC Sense and the cluttered, "use every screen" look. The clean 1 screen thing doesn't do it for me.

I'm happy with HTC Sense and the cluttered, "use every screen" look. The clean 1 screen thing doesn't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom