Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

im running myns warm rom and kings kernel #11 and my battery went from 100 to 82 in like 15 mins with moderate texting
indifferent.gif

Did you wipe the cache, dalvik* cache, and start with a factory wipe ? It has been working great for me, are you running any setCPU settings ?

Yea I did all of that I'm at 6 hours 27 minutes unplugged and my battery is 46 percent right now.
What I do to prevent drainage is reboot into recovery > advanced > wipe Battery stats. then reboot phone and you should be fine. A trick I do is to do it while its plugged up, then when teh phone boots up, unplug it before you unlock the screen. then set it down for 5 mins the start to use it.

I dropped my captivate getting off the car and it fell to the ground face down. Now the glass has 3 small rock chips in 3 different spots. I dont have a screen protector.FML It hurts everytime I use the phone. I thought gorilla glass was strong. %%*.

I dropped my captivate getting off the car and it fell to the ground face down. Now the glass has 3 small rock chips in 3 different spots. I dont have a screen protector.FML It hurts everytime I use the phone. I thought gorilla glass was strong. %%*.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
dude gorilla glass is strong against scratches from in pocket items like keys but a face first fall on concrete? hell no

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
dude gorilla glass is strong against scratches from in pocket items like keys but a face first fall on concrete? hell no

I been getting EXCELLENT battery life out of my Captivate with heavy use 
pimp.gif

With 16% left, i know i couldve gotten atleast an hour more with that
2vv5le0.png

I been getting EXCELLENT battery life out of my Captivate with heavy use 
pimp.gif

With 16% left, i know i couldve gotten atleast an hour more with that
2vv5le0.png

im running myns warm rom and kings kernel #11 and my battery went from 100 to 82 in like 15 mins with moderate texting
indifferent.gif

Did you wipe the cache, dalvik* cache, and start with a factory wipe ? It has been working great for me, are you running any setCPU settings ?

Yea I did all of that I'm at 6 hours 27 minutes unplugged and my battery is 46 percent right now.
Is that better or worst then previous battery life ? I'm at 68 with 7H and 40M

I used to get like like 14-20 hours with the old myn rom and kk #9

indifferent.gif

Is that better or worst then previous battery life ? I'm at 68 with 7H and 40M

I used to get like like 14-20 hours with the old myn rom and kk #9

newb here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i bought the htc droid incredible off verizon.com, i'll be getting it tomorrow and i know NT knows all the best $@%+ to get

so what are some of the must have apps?
nerd.gif

i read some reviews and people complain about the battery life, i saw there was an app for that too, so im just lookin for people to point me in the right direction so i can enjoy this nice !%+ phone
pimp.gif
this will be my first smartphone, currently rockin with the alias 2
sick.gif

newb here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i bought the htc droid incredible off verizon.com, i'll be getting it tomorrow and i know NT knows all the best $@%+ to get

so what are some of the must have apps?
nerd.gif

i read some reviews and people complain about the battery life, i saw there was an app for that too, so im just lookin for people to point me in the right direction so i can enjoy this nice !%+ phone
pimp.gif
this will be my first smartphone, currently rockin with the alias 2
sick.gif

anyone know of an app that will light up the screen when you get a text and your phone is "sleeping", im on he fascinate btw

anyone know of an app that will light up the screen when you get a text and your phone is "sleeping", im on he fascinate btw

Back
Top Bottom