Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

im running myns warm rom and kings kernel #11 and my battery went from 100 to 82 in like 15 mins with moderate texting
indifferent.gif

Did you wipe the cache, dalvik* cache, and start with a factory wipe ? It has been working great for me, are you running any setCPU settings ?

im running myns warm rom and kings kernel #11 and my battery went from 100 to 82 in like 15 mins with moderate texting
indifferent.gif

Did you wipe the cache, dalvik* cache, and start with a factory wipe ? It has been working great for me, are you running any setCPU settings ?

Anyone got the NBA League Pass app workin. Mine isnt right now (I know the season hasnt started but none of the features work but they were a couple weeks ago) I checked XDA but didnt see a post on it. Ill try it 2morrow and see if it works since the season starts. Just checkin to see if anyone else had any info on it.

Anyone got the NBA League Pass app workin. Mine isnt right now (I know the season hasnt started but none of the features work but they were a couple weeks ago) I checked XDA but didnt see a post on it. Ill try it 2morrow and see if it works since the season starts. Just checkin to see if anyone else had any info on it.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]LTE-Capable LG Android Handset For Verizon Pictured?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass | 6:22 PM 24-Oct-10 | 7 Comments

lg-lte-vzw-exclusive.jpg

Engadget has published a photo of the front and back of a device claimed to be an Android handset from LG capable of connecting to Verizon's upcoming LTE network. LTE, or long term evolution, is a post-3G, GSM-derived data standard being adopted by three of the four major US carriers, and possibly even Sprint, to complement its WiMax network.

Besides what's visible from the image, no other details about this model are known; we can see a large HD tag near the camera lens and what appear to be WiFi and possible DLNA logos near the LG badge. We can also make out a front-facing camera, microUSB port, and what appear to be volume buttons, but seemingly no dedicated camera button -- which would be unfortunate if high definition video capture is indeed possible.

We're guessing that this model will end up as part of the Optimus line, but that's just speculation. So by looks alone, does Verizon have a winner waiting in the wings?

Source: Engadget
Image: Engadget

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Acer Liquid Metal S120 Passes FCC With AT&T Band Support[/h1]

By: Anton D. Nagy | 2:20 AM 25-Oct-10 | 0 Comments

acer-liquidmetal-09-09-2010-1284050934.jpg

We've already mentioned the Acer Liquid Metal S120 handset that will be running Android 2.2 Froyo and it looks like the device has just made it through FCC.

Allegedly packing an 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7230-1 processor, GPS, Bluetooth WiFi with standards b/g/n, the Acer Liquid Metal S120 was FCC cleared with radio for GSM/EDGE 850/1900 and WCDMA Band II and V which means it could well be launched on AT&T's network. While the UK market is expected to have the handset by the end of this week, at least according to reports claiming an "end of October" launch, a U.S. appearance might not be that far away.

fcc-fcc-acer-liquidmetal-s120-engadget.jpg

Source: FCC
Via: Engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/25/...-spotted-running-android-2-2-on-atandt-bands/

[h1][/h1]
[h1]LTE-Capable LG Android Handset For Verizon Pictured?[/h1]

By: Evan Blass | 6:22 PM 24-Oct-10 | 7 Comments

lg-lte-vzw-exclusive.jpg

Engadget has published a photo of the front and back of a device claimed to be an Android handset from LG capable of connecting to Verizon's upcoming LTE network. LTE, or long term evolution, is a post-3G, GSM-derived data standard being adopted by three of the four major US carriers, and possibly even Sprint, to complement its WiMax network.

Besides what's visible from the image, no other details about this model are known; we can see a large HD tag near the camera lens and what appear to be WiFi and possible DLNA logos near the LG badge. We can also make out a front-facing camera, microUSB port, and what appear to be volume buttons, but seemingly no dedicated camera button -- which would be unfortunate if high definition video capture is indeed possible.

We're guessing that this model will end up as part of the Optimus line, but that's just speculation. So by looks alone, does Verizon have a winner waiting in the wings?

Source: Engadget

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Acer Liquid Metal S120 Passes FCC With AT&T Band Support[/h1]

By: Anton D. Nagy | 2:20 AM 25-Oct-10 | 0 Comments

acer-liquidmetal-09-09-2010-1284050934.jpg

We've already mentioned the Acer Liquid Metal S120 handset that will be running Android 2.2 Froyo and it looks like the device has just made it through FCC.

Allegedly packing an 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7230-1 processor, GPS, Bluetooth WiFi with standards b/g/n, the Acer Liquid Metal S120 was FCC cleared with radio for GSM/EDGE 850/1900 and WCDMA Band II and V which means it could well be launched on AT&T's network. While the UK market is expected to have the handset by the end of this week, at least according to reports claiming an "end of October" launch, a U.S. appearance might not be that far away.

fcc-fcc-acer-liquidmetal-s120-engadget.jpg

Source: FCC
Via: Engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/25/...-spotted-running-android-2-2-on-atandt-bands/

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

boost. i rooted with unrevoked and now i'm "unrooted", i can put it back on though. (had to unroot for that software update)

the only way you're 'unrooted' is when u have the Ship-S ON, rooted is Ship-S OFF
Care to explain this to me more, or is there a link on XDA? A lot of info gets lost over there in the many pages of thread.

boost. i rooted with unrevoked and now i'm "unrooted", i can put it back on though. (had to unroot for that software update)

the only way you're 'unrooted' is when u have the Ship-S ON, rooted is Ship-S OFF
Care to explain this to me more, or is there a link on XDA? A lot of info gets lost over there in the many pages of thread.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Link . Click on that vid in that first post boost. That same guy has a vid on unrooting too.

Link . Click on that vid in that first post boost. That same guy has a vid on unrooting too.

I actually unrooted a bit ago then rooted back again. I used this method since it was the easiest to follow(2 steps) and it worked.
img.php

EDIT- Actually S-off is just a security level that is in the radio with it being off the protection is decreased. You can be rooted and have S-on, but it is useless since most if not all the roms require that you have S-off. When you go to sprint for a repair that is what the they check for, that you have S-On.

I actually unrooted a bit ago then rooted back again. I used this method since it was the easiest to follow(2 steps) and it worked.
img.php

EDIT- Actually S-off is just a security level that is in the radio with it being off the protection is decreased. You can be rooted and have S-on, but it is useless since most if not all the roms require that you have S-off. When you go to sprint for a repair that is what the they check for, that you have S-On.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

indifferent.gif

Yea I did all of that I'm at 6 hours 27 minutes unplugged and my battery is 46 percent right now.

indifferent.gif

Yea I did all of that I'm at 6 hours 27 minutes unplugged and my battery is 46 percent right now.

indifferent.gif

Is that better or worst then previous battery life ? I'm at 68 with 7H and 40M

indifferent.gif

Is that better or worst then previous battery life ? I'm at 68 with 7H and 40M

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Same thing here. Hoping it starts working correctly tomorrow.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Same thing here. Hoping it starts working correctly tomorrow.

indifferent.gif

What I do to prevent drainage is reboot into recovery > advanced > wipe Battery stats. then reboot phone and you should be fine. A trick I do is to do it while its plugged up, then when teh phone boots up, unplug it before you unlock the screen. then set it down for 5 mins the start to use it.

Back
Top Bottom