Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

if you dont have pandora, you should just break your device with a hammer. that is all

I have it but rarely use it. I'd rather just put my own music from itunes on my Evo.

if you dont have pandora, you should just break your device with a hammer. that is all

I have it but rarely use it. I'd rather just put my own music from itunes on my Evo.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

i have my own music from my pc on my device as well, but i use pandora to listen to new songs/ explore different genres. i've found so many new songs i like
eek.gif

i have my own music from my pc on my device as well, but i use pandora to listen to new songs/ explore different genres. i've found so many new songs i like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Hmm, interesting. I just installed Advance Task Killer on my wife's phone thinkin it would help w/ battery life. So how DO u increase battery life?
nerd.gif
Root, load myn's rom, use King's kernal #11 = 24+ hours of battery life (I'm on an evo btw).
whats your usage like? I love my evo but this battery really pisses me off. about to flash this combo if it really helps that much

Hmm, interesting. I just installed Advance Task Killer on my wife's phone thinkin it would help w/ battery life. So how DO u increase battery life?
nerd.gif
Root, load myn's rom, use King's kernal #11 = 24+ hours of battery life (I'm on an evo btw).
whats your usage like? I love my evo but this battery really pisses me off. about to flash this combo if it really helps that much

eek.gif

How do you put songs from itunes on your evo?

eek.gif

How do you put songs from itunes on your evo?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

how can i switch between launcher pro and the original Samsung launcher?

kill launcher pro using a task manager and it should go back to the samsung launcher

tried that and it didnt work

kill launcher pro using a task manager and it should go back to the samsung launcher

Go to manage applications look for Launcher Pro and then clear the defaults. Clearing the defaults will now allow you to use either Touchwiz Launcher or Launcher Pro when you hit the home button.

Go to manage applications look for Launcher Pro and then clear the defaults. Clearing the defaults will now allow you to use either Touchwiz Launcher or Launcher Pro when you hit the home button.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

nerd.gif
its fairly heavy (phone, text, angry birds, pandora, web/nfl live). But what I do when I'm at home/school is keep wi-fi on. Don't have to use 3G unless you're away from a wi-fi signal

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

nerd.gif
its fairly heavy (phone, text, angry birds, pandora, web/nfl live). But what I do when I'm at home/school is keep wi-fi on. Don't have to use 3G unless you're away from a wi-fi signal

so im probably getting a new phone in about a month since my current contract will be up. i looked at those 3 sites posted on the first page but i dont really know what to make of all that. im definately looking into smartphones but dont know what to get. from the looks of things the evo would probably be my best investment (since im interested in jailbreaking and whatnot). would that phone be dated soon when the knight hits? im open to going to any service provider... just want some advice.

so im probably getting a new phone in about a month since my current contract will be up. i looked at those 3 sites posted on the first page but i dont really know what to make of all that. im definately looking into smartphones but dont know what to get. from the looks of things the evo would probably be my best investment (since im interested in jailbreaking and whatnot). would that phone be dated soon when the knight hits? im open to going to any service provider... just want some advice.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

what do you want to do with the phone?
 is a physical keyboard a must?
 is size an issue?

Back
Top Bottom