• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats the best 10 inch tablet right now? Looking to get one, or should i wait for somethin down the road?

nexus 10 is your best bet from everything i read. the speakers on those are really good. and its thinner than you'd expect.

it is being refreshed, google says near future. so it could be later this year. id wait a bit see what the fall brings.

So I haven't been paying attention to phones ever since I got the S4 but I got a call today that I'm eligible for an upgrade. Is it "worth" getting an S4 now or will a "better" version come out before the holidays? I'm in Verizon if that matters.

So I haven't been paying attention to phones ever since I got the S4 but I got a call today that I'm eligible for an upgrade. Is it "worth" getting an S4 now or will a "better" version come out before the holidays? I'm in Verizon if that matters.

leave VZW srs..

Welp...so much for TW for a while. Grabbing this 4.3 ROM for the VZW S4 that has the IR Blaster / WatchOn app included. I use Apex Launcher for the most part, so I won't miss it that much. Time to check out those breathing notifications and other goodies :smokin

looks pretty dope... good for an AMOLED screen too.

can we get that wallpaper, por favor?

I can't get this Samsung hdtv adaptor to work on my note 2. Works perfect with the wife's s3.

I tried again but I still can't figure it out. Anyone have any ideas?

I had the same exact problem when I bought an MHL adaper for my Note 2....

Worked on my wifes S3 but could never get it to work on the Note 2.

Till this day I have a $60 adapter that i could never get to work sittin in a drawer somewere.

We both have the S4 now, might try it on this phone and see if it works.

Last edited:

It feels like my battery is dying to fast is there anything wrong with this? On screen time is 2 hours and 38 mins

Back
Top Bottom