• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've bricked my s3 :smh: DO NOT feel like paying Sprint/Assurion $150 for a replacement..... whats like the cheapest phone I can get right now just to hold me over until I feel like paying the deductible? Like I don't even care if its a smartphone at this point, but i need to be able to get in contact with people.

[COLOR=#red]The Moto X is a great phone. Instead of blowing you away with specific specs it wins by being a sum of all its parts.

It reminds me of the Nissan GT-R, sure there are cars with much more horsepower (Corvette ZR-1), but the GT-R still blows most of them away with a 2.7 second 0-60.

Specs only tell part of the story. [/COLOR]

+rep

Welcome.

No qualms with the new Maps. It's a LOT faster. At least for me ..

Probably the best phone i've owned overall. The universal remote feature is amazing! I've had the s3 and htc one x and iphone 5. This phone is above them all, but I would like to try the HTC One. I just don't think you can top the new features of the S4.

Probably the best phone i've owned overall. The universal remote feature is amazing! I've had the s3 and htc one x and iphone 5. This phone is above them all, but I would like to try the HTC One. I just don't think you can top the new features of the S4.

ive only had the s4 but i hear the complaints about all other phones but the rest of this statement agreed !!

Lucky you with the remote feature. They don't have my brand of TV on the huge list the havwe.

My S4 battery dies while charging if I'm using it and just overall charges ridiculously slow. Charged all night last night and woke up to the battery at 74%. That's not normal is it?

My S4 battery dies while charging if I'm using it and just overall charges ridiculously slow. Charged all night last night and woke up to the battery at 74%. That's not normal is it?

Nah it's not. Make sure you close out all your apps, and check your weather apps too. I found out one weather app I was using on my S3 was killing my battery (I think it was 1Weather) I deleted it and my battery life went back to normal.

Not at all homie. My phone charges from zero to full in less than 2 hours if I'm not using it. You probably have some sort of app sapping way more juice than it should be. Check your twitter app in particular.

I've bricked my s3 :smh: DO NOT feel like paying Sprint/Assurion $150 for a replacement..... whats like the cheapest phone I can get right now just to hold me over until I feel like paying the deductible? Like I don't even care if its a smartphone at this point, but i need to be able to get in contact with people.

buy a flip, prepaid phone. saw a samsung one on Slickdeals earlier for 5 bucks off amazon

just throw a sim card in and go

Advanced task killer
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh I really don't know what I'm doing with this

Uninstall that u don't need it man trust me. Your setup looks good tbh . just goto the play store and search for uccw skins your bound to find a boat load of **** you'll like

Man my girl got the new Nexus 7 and it is off the meat rack :wow:. The Best Buy dude was trying to push the Galaxy Tab 8.0 and I had to jump in :lol:. I mean, the Nexus 7 wasn't even on display!? He started showing her all of the cool but relatively gimmicky TW stuff as the tablet is skipping and lagging. I was like bro, all that stuff is cool but she isn't gonna use that. At the end of the day, the Nexus 7 is going to be much more consistent and get the proper updates. HD display plus it is cheaper. The N& will out perform the Galaxy in every way. He was like "To each their own." Not saying I am a badass or that I feel cool but I was seriously just like

:lol:

Last edited:

go on ebay. If you want a smartphone for sprint. The Evo 4g's go for like 65$ sometimes. If i were to get a flip phone on sprint I'd get the LG Lotus lol...

Back
Top Bottom