• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man my girl got the new Nexus 7 and it is off the meat rack :wow:. The Best Buy dude was trying to push the Galaxy Tab 8.0 and I had to jump in :lol:. I mean, the Nexus 7 wasn't even on display!? He started showing her all of the cool but relatively gimmicky TW stuff as the tablet is skipping and lagging. I was like bro, all that stuff is cool but she isn't gonna use that. At the end of the day, the Nexus 7 is going to be much more consistent and get the proper updates. HD display plus it is cheaper. The N& will out perform the Galaxy in every way. He was like "To each their own." Not saying I am a badass or that I feel cool but I was seriously just like

:lol:
I don't know about the new 7, but I preferred the tab 2 7 over the first one.
I also have a note 10, the stylus is just way too useful.

The Moto X is a great phone. Instead of blowing you away with specific specs it wins by being a sum of all its parts.

It reminds me of the Nissan GT-R, sure there are cars with much more horsepower (Corvette ZR-1), but the GT-R still blows most of them away with a 2.7 second 0-60.

Specs only tell part of the story.

+rep
preach on brother
this.
umm, da ZR1 is faster then da GTR, it only gets off da line faster because its got all wheel drive...but anyways...

my next android is gonna be da note 3..specs on that phone look BEASTLY..

Lucky you with the remote feature. They don't have my brand of TV on the huge list the havwe.
if you have a smart tv, you might be able to control it via wifi.mine is a sharp, their app controls the tv, and the Samsung Blu-ray player attached to it.

umm, da ZR1 is faster then da GTR, it only gets off da line faster because its got all wheel drive...but anyways...

my next android is gonna be da note 3..specs on that phone look BEASTLY..

[COLOR=#red]Umm "da" GT-R beats the ZR-1 in 0-60 and the Quarter mile while having less considerably less horsepower, much less torque and being heavier than the ZR-1.

Specs: ZR-1 638 HP 604 lb ft of Torque Curb Weight 3405 lbs
GT-R 545 HP 463 lb ft of Torque Curb Weight 3992 lbs

This means Corvette did a HORRIBLE job integrating the sum of all its components when it can't beat a less powerful more porky GT-R...and it aint just because of AWD. Sorry bro you lose this one.
[/COLOR]

Welp, ready for the next page to be about cars and racing.
Ninja don't take L's without minimum 5 replies.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah my bad. I apologize in advance guys. I was just trying to make the point about specs being important but not the end all be all of performance and end-user satisfaction.For my part I will not respond to the expected onslaught of comments from dude.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Here's better ones. The base started to peel from the bed so all the resulting layers had gaps in between them. Need to tinker with the settings on the next one but it is fully functional. Cost about $0.50 to make in terms of cost of material

Here's better ones. The base started to peel from the bed so all the resulting layers had gaps in between them. Need to tinker with the settings on the next one but it is fully functional. Cost about $0.50 to make in terms of cost of material

That looks really cool!!

Once you have the formula down, I'd buy one off you for my SGS4 and future Nexus5.

Did you just weave a microUSB cable into the 3D printed base?

Once you have the formula down, I'd buy one off you for my SGS4 and future Nexus5.

Did you just weave a microUSB cable into the 3D printed base?

Yep there's a little path in the base for the wire to remain flush with the surface of the base so it isn't in the way

Back
Top Bottom