Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damb brahs...

the nexus got stolen while at the gym today... :smh: :smh: :frown: :frown:

i'm pissed, bro... smh...

any tips?

Its rooted with cyanogenmod 10.1..

I'm thinking about going to the store toomorrow and just scooping up an s4... i dont want to ... cuz i liked my nexus...

but it looks like i have to..

Quick question you might can help me out with though...

I have the screen set to 10x8, no margins, and using Apex Launcher Pro and I still have some space at the top of my homescreen. I have an S4....any thoughts on what could still be causing this?

Edit: I got it fixed. There was another option to remove shadows that I have to turn off as well as the margins.

Last edited:
Quick question you might can help me out with though...

I have the screen set to 10x8, no margins, and using Apex Launcher Pro and I still have some space at the top of my homescreen. I have an S4....any thoughts on what could still be causing this?

Edit: I got it fixed. There was another option to remove shadows that I have to turn off as well as the margins.

Oh Damb. I didn't eem know about the shadows. I'll credit you on that mos def. Thanks.

my man 
smokin.gif

Oh Damb. I didn't eem know about the shadows. I'll credit you on that mos def. Thanks.

No problem man. I didn't even catch it myself at first. It didn't bother that much, but once I got it looking proper, there is no way I would want it back now, haha.

Random question though...why so top secret about the music player? Plan on selling that one in the store or to just keep it fairly unique as your own basically?

Last edited:
I'm asking!!! >: :lol:

I have so many music mod apks I don't feel like sorting thru em. I'll send one when I get thru searching. #NTexsclusive

I'm just messing around. Don't worry about it. I'm not sure if anyone else wants it, but I'm good. You've hooked up the fam with more than enough. 8)

You should start throwing links up on Hangouts. Nobody talks on there anymore!! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm just messing around. Don't worry about it. I'm not sure if anyone else wants it, but I'm good. You've hooked up the fam with more than enough. 8)

You should start throwing links up on Hangouts. Nobody talks on there anymore!! :lol:

I post em up on G+ so everyone can get em. i should post em up on the NT group, since it's dead AF over there.

Thanks and repped for those links! do I install all of them like normal APKs and they will be under my widgets?

Also, one has a .7z extension. Do I need to use 7zip to open this up and grab the APK out of it?

Edit: Don't mind me. I ask questions as I read instead of doing the installs first, lol. I got it and see when I want to change it just updates the APK to the new look. Thanks again

Last edited:

I post em up on G+ so everyone can get em. i should post em up on the NT group, since it's dead AF over there.

Yea I see you in the UCCW community(I think I invited you to that...). Folks love them over there.

Thanks and repped for those links! do I install all of them like normal APKs and they will be under my widgets?

Also, one has a .7z extension. Do I need to use 7zip to open this up and grab the APK out of it?

Edit: Don't mind me. I ask questions as I read instead of doing the installs first, lol. I got it and see when I want to change it just updates the APK to the new look. Thanks again

ask as many ?s as you want, i dont mind helping.

Yeah, NC i'm on the UCCW community you put me on.

anyone running cm 10.1 or 10.2 on a SGS4?

Mind giving me a hand?

I'm on 10.1 right now but I'm going to flash the new 10.2 nightly soon but will be doing a clean wipe before install and don't want to eff it up.

I just backed up my system and app data with titanium backup and created a nandroid backup in TWRP.

What things do I check when doing the wipe in TWRP now to do a clean install?

Davlik, Davlik cache and System?

Then once i've flashed 10.2, do I restore only app data with Titanium to get all my apps back the way they were before the wipe?

Thanks peeps

anyone running cm 10.1 or 10.2 on a SGS4?

Mind giving me a hand?

I'm on 10.1 right now but I'm going to flash the new 10.2 nightly soon but will be doing a clean wipe before install and don't want to eff it up.

I just backed up my system and app data with titanium backup and created a nandroid backup in TWRP.

What things do I check when doing the wipe in TWRP now to do a clean install?

Davlik, Davlik cache and System?

Then once i've flashed 10.2, do I restore only app data with Titanium to get all my apps back the way they were before the wipe?

Thanks peeps

You'll lose everything app-wise going from 4.2-4.3 but you'll get it back with no data. Titanium is not compatible with 4.3

Wipe, install, start fresh

Back
Top Bottom