• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People really selling the Chromecast on Ebay for $50 to $70? :x

Is this thing really that hard to get?

is it even needed if all my Tv's are Samsung smart Tv?

I was thinking of getting this for my sons room but his Bluray player is wifi and already has netflix and all that built in....

Buying Chrome cast now is silly.

Wait for Android developers to start hacking into them and flashing different firmwares on it.

THEN buy it.

My modest setup , tet can u hook me up with a sexy music player widget that works with poweramp ?
info on the google search widget please!:nerd:

Trying to root my phone and getting nowhere. It wont even show up on My Computer. HALP

http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/

Using this method
Look for a youtube video
I found one but its not helping much
Trying to root my phone and getting nowhere. It wont even show up on My Computer. HALP

http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/

Using this method
you install the drivers correctly?
cleanrom runs like effing butta
sick.gif
I have no idea. I'm about to just reset my phone to factory settings

Im actually working on a UCCW music widget that will run poweramp. And will match your theme. Ill send you a uzip tomorrow.
tets are you going to make it available on nappyphone later? I tried to download the newest uccw widget you have but it sent me to a google drive page.

Galaxy Nexus

Cant even get my phone to mount to the desktop so I can save all my pics
mean.gif

sorta sounds like the problem im having. i bought a galaxy nexus last week. tried to plug it to the computer came up saying the driver couldnt be installed. something bout a malfunction

I got a S4 on tmobile and it is pretty laggy. will probably root to remove bloat

Go to your developer options and turn on the animation scales to off. That should fix the lag issue. To get devwloper options keep tapping the build number of your phone till it says developer mode activated

People really selling the Chromecast on Ebay for $50 to $70? :x

Is this thing really that hard to get?

is it even needed if all my Tv's are Samsung smart Tv?

I was thinking of getting this for my sons room but his Bluray player is wifi and already has netflix and all that built in....
Definitely not necessary. It's just an (slight) improvement. For me it's 2 things: 1) can stream youtube at HD, I assume (my smart tv only does low res streaming in its youtube app), 2) can control from my phone.

Ultimately it's for the novelty.

Well I just dropped my phone on its face, the screen got a crack and now I cant touch anything..... Great day.

Anyone want to recommend a replacement before I just say F it and buy a dumbphone because I'm leaving Sprint when my contract is up

Last edited:
I am madly in love with my S4 GE. The device is amazing and it is just a fun device to use. I am a 2 phone guy so there is still a place for my iPhone 5, but using this S4 just feels natural.

Back
Top Bottom