• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tablets are not meant to be laptop replacements.

It can be when u already have a desktop . My laptop is 5 years old with crappy integrated intel graphics. The tablet dual boots windows and android , when I cop it I'll probably never turn it on again so yes it will be a replacement for me.

New Nexus 7 cover from Asus

http://www.asus.com/Tablet_Mobile_Accessories/Premium_Cover_for_Nexus_7_2013#overview
http://www.asus.com/Tablet_Mobile_Accessories/Premium_Cover_for_Nexus_7_2013#gallery

Insta-robocop

Copped the OG ASUS Transformer when it came out.  Great tablet, but after the novelty wore off it really didnt get much use from me.  Things id use it for i found myself reaching for the phone or laptop more.  Either the phone was closer and more conveinient, or the laptop was more suited for the job, making it easier to accomplish.  After while it collected dust so I just gave it away to a friend. 

Not sure if this has been posted but Best Buy is currently selling the new Nexus 7 early. Check the product availability on Best Buy's website to see if you got any stores selling it early if you can't wait.

I copped one for my girl on Friday via store pickup after I ordered online.

Didn't realize it, but T-Mobile upgraded my Lookout account to premium for free. I guess they have some kind of partnership going on...

whats the best file manager/explorer app out? don't really like the layout of the app file manager.

still working trying to this street fighter working. was able to download the data manually but its staying its corrupted when I start the game.

Been messing around with my new One for about a week, dropped a new ROM on it, etc...

Anything else interesting that i should do/apps to download?

Didn't realize it, but T-Mobile upgraded my Lookout account to premium for free. I guess they have some kind of partnership going on...

It's because of the changes in the protection plan program because of the JUMP stuff and all

B1 Free Archiver is the best IMO. I've unzipped and moved files larger than a GB and its never gave me issues. You guys should try it out

whats the best file manager/explorer app out? don't really like the layout of the app file manager.

still working trying to this street fighter working. was able to download the data manually but its staying its corrupted when I start the game.
i like es file explorer.

i like es file explorer.
Yup.

I use that and Androzip
thanks, just downloaded es file explorer...layout is legit, seems cool so far.

downloaded androzip earlier today trying to get this sfiv working. bout to try zarchiver and see what its about.

So, what's the verdict on the new Nexus 7?

Is the 32G even worth it?

I stream all my music. All my docs are synced via Google Drive. All my movies, I stream using Plex (which is fantastic btw. If you have a server full of movies on it, please share it with me :D) And I play zero games (except for bejeweled from time to time). 16gb is plenty.

I got 16 on my s3 that still has 7gb free. Thinking I needed more space, I threw in a 32gb sd card but still have ~27gb free. :smh:

How can I update my old *** I think 1st gen Samsung Galaxy Tab to the newest Android? I can't even download apps onto it anymore because it still has the old Market on it

How can I update my old *** I think 1st gen Samsung Galaxy Tab to the newest Android? I can't even download apps onto it anymore because it still has the old Market on it
I'm sure there should be an update for it go to your settings about device then check for updates there should be one.

damn thing wasnt even suppose to be on sale until tuesday and there is already root acess, a rom and two kernels available :x :smokin

Anyone have any idea how to improve the gps signal on my phone? No matter where I am it says I have a weak signal and it's not like I'm in the middle of nowhere

Back
Top Bottom