• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks I'm still stock though. One of these days I'll man up and try to root my phone. One of these days :smh:

There's a new app rolling out called locket that pays you 1¢ every time you unlock your phone. It simply shows an ad on your lockscreen and you can choose to ignore it or learn more, but you still get paid. It's in beta now and is only available on android.

http://getlocket.com/r/?4dd30784

The ads aren't obnoxious and don't make sound. They typically look like this :

Last edited:
So, what's the verdict on the new Nexus 7?

Is the 32G even worth it?

if you stream everything then i would go with the 16gb. if you have movies you want to put on then go with the 32gb.

I was in the Philippines for 3 weeks and didn't have regular wifi access so had to store it on my nexus 7, 16gbs wasn't nearly enough for a couple of episodes and movies on it.

Sprint called me for a job last Tuesday and left me a voicemail that I received yesterday. Called them and told them that I just received their voicemail the manager then tells me they filled the position on Friday . So basically my Sprint service prevented me from getting a job with them. Feels good man :pimp:

Well I'm finally going to try to root my phone today, anyone want to recommend a rom for me to try. Battery life is my number one concern. It's a gnex forgot to mention

Last edited:
"Invalid Attachment specified. This can happen for a variety of reasons-- most likely because the thread or post you are trying to view has been moved or deleted. Please return to the forum home and browse for another similiar post."

:nerd:

Dammit. Nevermind. Are you talmbot that daydream type clock?

Can anybody shed light on why its taking so long for Verizon to carry the HTC One? (I know they announced they will eventually)

I remember someone saying something a while back about Verizon not wanting to deal with defective devices or something like that. Can anybody get more in depth with it? :nerd:

"Invalid Attachment specified. This can happen for a variety of reasons-- most likely because the thread or post you are trying to view has been moved or deleted. Please return to the forum home and browse for another similiar post."

:nerd:

Dammit. Nevermind. Are you talmbot that daydream type clock?

this. just shows the time & weather.
might just have to use dash clock and disable notifications if possible.

found it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2186734
:pimp:

Last edited:
Boost, about your HTC One case.  It's a slider right?  When you remove it, will it scratch/leave residue on the sides/corners of the phone?

Sprint called me for a job last Tuesday and left me a voicemail that I received yesterday. Called them and told them that I just received their voicemail the manager then tells me they filled the position on Friday . So basically my Sprint service prevented me from getting a job with them. Feels good man :pimp:

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom