• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You've drawn out almost 6 full hours of screen time and you're "not amused"? How long was the overall?

its dead now so i cant check but 10-11 i think.
but i was promised
20130724-09194474--IMG_1060.JPG

was expecting at least 8.5-9

Last edited:
:wow: Oh that's the new Nexus :lol:

I completely ignored that the screenshot looked too big to be from a phone and that it'd be weird to put a phone into airplane mode.

That's actually really disappointing then. Hopefully a few charge cycles should have it running properly.

:wow: Oh that's the new Nexus :lol:

I completely ignored that the screenshot looked too big to be from a phone and that it'd be weird to put a phone into airplane mode.

That's actually really disappointing then. Hopefully a few charge cycles should have it running properly.

i hope so to.
the screen is so beautiful i dont want to have to return it. :frown:

So is that 6 hours out the box usage, or you charged it full and then used it? Also is that purely web browsing or you playing some graphic intensive games? That says 10 hours web browsing and 9 of HD video playback, not playing games...

alright you droid savey users. I need some help. I just recently got the verizon galaxy nexus. I have a 2013 Civic Si w/ built in bluetooth. I am having issues keeping the BT connection with the phone. While i'm on the phone talking out loud to whoever is on the phone with me, it just disconnects and a few seconds...if not minutes later, it reconnects with the BT built in the car. Anyone able to help me with this issue? my iphone 4s never had this problem, it always stayed connected.

alright you droid savey users. I need some help. I just recently got the verizon galaxy nexus. I have a 2013 Civic Si w/ built in bluetooth. I am having issues keeping the BT connection with the phone. While i'm on the phone talking out loud to whoever is on the phone with me, it just disconnects and a few seconds...if not minutes later, it reconnects with the BT built in the car. Anyone able to help me with this issue? my iphone 4s never had this problem, it always stayed connected.
try deleting the pairing and try again. I had to do it once for my nexus 4, and twice for my note 2 for some reason

Copped my girl the New Nexus 7 yesterday. Primarily so she can multitask at work better. Its running pretty smooth so far, its only frozen for 1-2 seconds so far. Nothing major.

never had a tablet. what would the nexus 7 be able to do better than my htc one or macbook?

I have the older N7 and honestly I prefer my laptop. It's annoying to type on this thing and click on stuff when web browsing. I bought it because of the good price but I'll probably sell it soon and get a bigger tablet.

So is that 6 hours out the box usage, or you charged it full and then used it? Also is that purely web browsing or you playing some graphic intensive games? That says 10 hours web browsing and 9 of HD video playback, not playing games...

took it out of the box & charged it to 100%
haven't installed any games, just web browsing, music, youtube & local video.

currently retesting. It's at 63% battery, just looping youtube videos

never had a tablet. what would the nexus 7 be able to do better than my htc one or macbook?

it would be better than both to lay around and watch videos or read with since it has a bigger screen than the one and is lighter to hold than a macbook

I have the older N7 and honestly I prefer my laptop. It's annoying to type on this thing and click on stuff when web browsing. I bought it because of the good price but I'll probably sell it soon and get a bigger tablet.

i have a 15 inch macbook and was looking for something smaller so maybe this n7 or the air.

the reason im kinda leaning toward the air is because i can actually be more productive on it. but the n7 is so muchcheaper

Not sure if this has been posted but Best Buy is currently selling the new Nexus 7 early. Check the product availability on Best Buy's website to see if you got any stores selling it early if you can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom