Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want that new nexus 7 :evil:

how much can I get for my 16gb 1st gen one? might just give it away to some fam member or sell it cheap and grab that new one :smokin

Anybody in here rolling with a Sprint S4? I got the MF9 update the other day and it's RAPING my battery. Before the update this thing was a champ and would get me through two days of work no sweat and now it's struggling to get through a single day.

Anybody else having those problems?

Google Services :x Why?

try clearing data in Google play store app, then resetting phone, and relog into Google play. Looks like it's continually trying to update an app, but can't.

I use Chomp and that works great for me, Didn't realise why my battery was getting so drained and the main reason was GOSMS

Looks like best buy has the new nexus 7 in stores today & you can get them from amazon as well.( for regular price, no crazy markup like with the of nexus 7)

Nevermind, turns out its because the Chinese HTC One uses different bands.

Working on getting the Int'l version.

Man, something I noticed when I switched to the One from the GS3 .. I think one of the main reasons I like the One is because of its weight. I don't really like phones that are too light, but the One has that perfect amount of heft. Real solid build.

Can't f with gosms anymore. Sure they had cool themes, but ads are annoying as hell and would download random images.

Don't think i'll ever let go of gosms
smokin.gif
I didnt think so either until I got GSam and that **** was consistently using most of my battery. Chomp makes a much smaller dent in battery life. But if you dont have a problem with your battery then by all means stick with GOSMS. I loved the themes and being able to change the look up when I got bored. But I was getting like 12-13 hours on my Note 2. Since the switch to chomp im getting 17-18.

AT&T is so slack with updates! Still on 4.1 on my S3 and that update wasn't even OTA... :smh:

Patiently waiting for the Note 3...

Back
Top Bottom