• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google Hangouts
WhatsApp
GroupMe
Viber

Does Handcent do group txt with iphones? I've tried to look over the settings but can't seem to find anything. Still trying to get used to using a droid again. lol
Yeah it does but Hand cent pales in comparison to textra

I'm Te only one in my group of friends with Android and it works fine. They finally fixed he receive mms issue to where you can attempt to re download a mms if you don't get it Te first time it's now unquestionably the GOAT.

Yeah it does but Hand cent pales in comparison to textra

I'm Te only one in my group of friends with Android and it works fine. They finally fixed he receive mms issue to where you can attempt to re download a mms if you don't get it Te first time it's now unquestionably the GOAT.

appreciate that. i found it on my version as ""Thread Group Conversation" I might have to try out that textra tho.

Ya really feelin Textra like that? Im using Chomp and even with the emoji plugin (******* love them some emojis) it doesnt use much of my battery and im texting all day. When I used to use Go SMS that **** was a battery hog

Might have to give Textra one more go around if its the texting app of choice for this thread. Maybe it got better since the last time I used it.

Might have to give Textra one more go around if its the texting app of choice for this thread. Maybe it got better since the last time I used it.

I just downloaded textra, its seems nice but the whole layout is terrible. I really like the dark theme on handcent. however as you said everyone seems to love textra. Anyone able to give me some imput on how it is battery wise?

Same...I am going to have to try out this Textra app as well. I had still been rocking the default S4 texting app. I had used Handcent and GoSMS in the past, but just kinda stopped.

Edit:

The Chromecast is also on Amazon and it is Free Super Saver Shipping and is Amazon Prime eligible. My co-worker order one for himself, me and another co-worker yesterday from there.

I just checked and see that they are sold out from Google themselves on there, but you can buy one from resellers for $80+ :x :smh:

Last edited:
Meh Textra kept screwing up MMS for whatever reason it would work then stopped suddenly and never work again until I uninstalled it and got it throught the stock messaging app

Last edited:
Yea, Im already back on Chomp. Textra wouldnt send MMS for me. Im sure if I mess with it I could get it to work. But Chomp just works for me and doesnt eat battery so why change it. When Textra can change how it looks a little bit more then I might give it another shot. But right now Chomp works perfect for me. MMS comes in and sends quick and you can change up the look a little more than textra so its what im gonna rock with for now.

I just cleared the the data and cache under the Texra app and MMS is working fine again..

Anybody in here rolling with a Sprint S4? I got the MF9 update the other day and it's RAPING my battery. Before the update this thing was a champ and would get me through two days of work no sweat and now it's struggling to get through a single day.

Anybody else having those problems?

Google Services :x Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my case a few days ago, fits great, looks nice, just as pics show. A lil hard to get off, but it snaps on pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom