• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's a good texting app that works for group chat?
All my boys got Iphones n when they respond to texts I got the texts in individual convos with them. As well as for me to respond. Im using hand cent btw
In handcent, go into the settings and check "use mms for group messaging"(or something like that)

What's a good texting app that works for group chat?
All my boys got Iphones n when they respond to texts I got the texts in individual convos with them. As well as for me to respond. Im using hand cent btw

Google Hangouts
WhatsApp
GroupMe
Viber

nexus7-2ndgen-xqckx2.jpg

Lucky sob.

How does the Nexus 4 still compare to the newer phones out now? Does it still hold its weight against the S4's and Htc Ones? :nerd:

230 is a must cop, goodbye 1st gen kindle. And good looks on the textra recommendation, most of the people i know got iphones. Now if only I could keep imessage.

Called at&t and was able to get the One for the free. Liking it so far. These speakers are the business. What's a good place to get wallpapers from?

I ordered a Blue Life Play for the Mother in law it will be here later today , I'm not gonna front I'm kinda hype to get my hands on it been hearing ALOT of good things about that phone. I also copped her the unlimited everything $50 a month Net 10 plan using AT&T 3G and HSPA+ . I have a funny feeling her data speeds are gonna **** all over mines for half of the price ( I'm on Sprint BTW ) . Will update you guys with pics and speed test screenshots after it comes in and I get it setup.

Back
Top Bottom