• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I fudged up by updating OTA to the latest build on my s4... I went to root it again and it failed, apparently I have to wait for someone to put out a new root for this update smh.
mean.gif

Any sites where you can sell your cell phone? Jus copped the HTC one, now I gotta get rid of this one s
Craigslist never fails
Son 5+ hours of screen on time and 15+ overall is great idk what type of phones y'all using for that to be average .
yeah 5 hours is pretty good.

it's hard to compare across devices and across uses, but my general rule of thumb is: 1% drain when off and 20-25% with screen on is good.
5 hours of screen time is good on any device.. I'm happy getting 2-3 hours screen on time and around 14-16 hours total on the battery before I have to throw it on a charger.. which is usually at the end of the day before bed

http://bgr.com/2013/07/22/moto-x-specs-photos-leak/

Dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960DT 1.7GHz CPU, Adreno 320 GPU
2GB of RAM
4.7-inch 720p display
2.1-megapixel front-facing camera
10.5-megapixel
802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
Android 4.2.2
16GB of internal memory
NFC
2,200 mAh battery
Case measures 128.5mm x 65mm

If this is the $200 phone, then it makes sense. If it was going to really have a 4,000 mAh battery and expandable storage, then that was going to be crazy.

Last edited:
:smh:
Craigslist never fails
5 hours of screen time is good on any device.. I'm happy getting 2-3 hours screen on time and around 14-16 hours total on the battery before I have to throw it on a charger.. which is usually at the end of the day before bed

Qft

There is Swappa, Gazelle, Ebay, & Craigslist just to name a few.

You could always keep it as a backup phone for a just in case phone or something.

Anyone experiencing overheating with the one? I go on YouTube for a bit and my hand starts cooking

Anyone experiencing overheating with the one? I go on YouTube for a bit and my hand starts cooking
while my phone gets hot while on youtube it's never gotten to a point to where it's unholdable :lol: but it can get close which is not a good thing

Last edited:
Mine gets hit also when I'm heavily using it, is kinda good because it makes me put it down lol

has anyone who flashed that lte fix for the Nexus 4 that was posted up on here a few days ago via XDa, getting a "unforutnately the process.com.android.phone has stopped." after making a phone call or even attempting a phone call? is it possible i need to update my gapps? this happens when im on wifi and lte.

No problems here.

Try fixing permissions and wiping cache and davlik cache. I don't think GApps has anything to do with phone operations, but i guess it wouldn't hurt.

I fudged up by updating OTA to the latest build on my s4... I went to root it again and it failed, apparently I have to wait for someone to put out a new root for this update smh.

This is what i used to root mine after i updated. If you have something other then sprint you have to find the  CF ROOT file for your carrier here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2291827  but all they have is tmobile.
Doesnt work for verizon...
frown.gif

has anyone who flashed that lte fix for the Nexus 4 that was posted up on here a few days ago via XDa, getting a "unforutnately the process.com.android.phone has stopped." after making a phone call or even attempting a phone call? is it possible i need to update my gapps? this happens when im on wifi and lte.

Happened to me on the .27 and .33 radios. Phone would spazz out when getting a call. Pissed me off :lol: :smh: ...lte was nice to have but wasnt worth the phone acting up. I restored a backup and flashed the .48 radio again and it went away

I had a Droid X 2 before and I could easily type certain symbols.

I could hold down the number 2 and get the exponent ^2 (squared) or the fraction 1/2.

I could hold down the number 3 and get the exponent ^3 (cubed).

I could hold down another button (maybe the little degrees symbol circle?) that gave me access to arrows pointing up, down, left and right. Not the hands, just an arrow.

Now I have the Galaxy S4 and can't figure out how to use these symbols. Anyone know?

NEWS

[h1]Samsung Galaxy Note II with Snapdragon 600 surfaces[/h1]
22 July, 2013 | Comments (51)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

Samsung launched  its second-generation Galaxy Note phablet last Fall and we are already waiting for its Galaxy Note III successor to come. It appears, though that the Koreans aren't done with their previous-gen phablet according to a leaked benchmark result, which points to a refreshed version of the Note II. The device was allegedly rocking the Snapdragon 600 chipset and not the Exynos 4412 it originally packs.

The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note II  variant was spotted in an AnTuTu benchmark database and its entry revealed its N7108D model number. The original Galaxy Note II was carrying the N7100 model code. The last digit suggests that the new device is headed to China and the benchmark entry itself was submitted from there, so we might not see a global release of the refreshed version.

Anyway, the scorecard gave a sneak peak at some of the specs of the updated Galaxy Note II. The phablet will be powered by a Snapdragon 600 processor clocked at 1.9 GHz (just like the one in theGalaxy S4 I9505 version) and will run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
[h3]AnTuTu[/h3]
Higher is better

• Sony Xperia Z Ultra34758
  • Galaxy S4 LTE-A31491
  • Galaxy Note II (S600)26901
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 (Octa)26275
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 (S600)24716
  • HTC One22678
  • Sony Xperia Z20794
  • LG Optimus G Pro20056
  • HTC Butterfly19513
  • Huawei Ascend Mate15714
  • Samsung Galaxy S III15547
  • Oppo Find 515167
  • Samsung Galaxy Note II13562

Impressively enough, the supposedly upcoming Galaxy Note II variant has managed to score 26,901 points. That is a significant upgrade over the currently available international version that managed  just 13,562 points on the same test.

Unfortunately, there is no official word from Samsung yet and there is no confirmation on the authenticity of the benchmark result, so take it all with a pinch of salt.

Thanks Vlad, for sending this in!

Source

basedmod and jram, thanks for the info. will try wiping the cache and dalvik, if not, i guess ill revert back and dl the .47 radio.

Man I love my Note 2 but that HTC One is so beautiful 
mean.gif
.  I got that itch again.....

If the One Max has a good enough pen input, that might be my next purchase instead of the Note 3.  If not the International Note 3 is copped on Day One.

What's a good texting app that works for group chat?
All my boys got Iphones n when they respond to texts I got the texts in individual convos with them. As well as for me to respond. Im using hand cent btw

Back
Top Bottom