• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just flashed the Google Play Edition One ROM on my Sprint variant and I'm in love. Nothing like an OFFICIAL AOSP ROM for your phone . Beats audio and improved Camera is all I needed to say goodbye to sense for good .

Don't care about the bezel since it makes it way easier to hold. I'm gonna cop and get one of those cases with a kickstand or a dock so I can play all my EPSXE Roms on it :pimp:

Just flashed the Google Play Edition One ROM on my Sprint variant and I'm in love. Nothing like an OFFICIAL AOSP ROM for your phone . Beats audio and improved Camera is all I needed to say goodbye to sense for good .
You can get the Sense camera on the Google Play Edition, it's a flash zip, I read it on XDA last week.

Good looking out Carvar , dudes helping each other out is one of the main reasons why this thread is one of my favorite places on the internet

I'm subscribed to Google all access and all of a sudden today when I go to listen to music none of the songs I added from access show up... Its giving me the option to subscribe... Not sure what's going on... Has this happened to anyone else?

So is 9 hrs of battery life with 5hrs screen time good or Nah?

Last edited:
If accurate, the scores hint at a mid-range Android 4.2.2 phone whose 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro and 2GB of RAM produce good (though not great) results. The rest of the visible specs are equally middle-of-the-road -- we see a 720p screen, 16GB of built-in storage, NFC, a 10.5-megapixel rear camera and a 2.1-megapixel front shooter.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/07/21/moto-x-benchmarks-leak/

*mumbles profanity under breathe about lack of microSD slot*

GS3 AOSP Roms get solid battery life for the most part from what I've seen. I average about 4.5 of screen time and 14-15 hours overall on a daily basis running RootBox.

has anyone who flashed that lte fix for the Nexus 4 that was posted up on here a few days ago via XDa, getting a "unforutnately the process.com.android.phone has stopped." after making a phone call or even attempting a phone call? is it possible i need to update my gapps? this happens when im on wifi and lte.

Last edited:
I'm subscribed to Google all access and all of a sudden today when I go to listen to music none of the songs I added from access show up... Its giving me the option to subscribe... Not sure what's going on... Has this happened to anyone else?
you have to add it twice sometimes. I know you b can end the service through the browser

I fudged up by updating OTA to the latest build on my s4... I went to root it again and it failed, apparently I have to wait for someone to put out a new root for this update smh.

Son 5+ hours of screen on time and 15+ overall is great idk what type of phones y'all using for that to be average .
yeah 5 hours is pretty good.

it's hard to compare across devices and across uses, but my general rule of thumb is: 1% drain when off and 20-25% with screen on is good.

Back
Top Bottom