• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, running paranoid android and I accidentally switched to the pie, not the traditional flick up,pull down menu. Anyone know how to revert back? Not a fan of it.

Thanks

think i might try out this paranoid 4.2 rom for the og note. running soa b4 right now but the battery life is kinda garbage...getting like 2 1/2 hrs of screen on time 
mean.gif

anyone know how to change the function of the hardware home button on the GS4? i want it so that if i double click it takes me to the app switcher and long press goes to google now.

i'm using cm10.1 btw

online people are saying to use an app called home2 but from what i understand it's a launcher and i don't want to put it over trebuchet. i'm hoping i'm missing an option for it in cm10.1

This will work with the stock launcher. I used it on my note 2 and my s3. It's called home 2 shortcut.really easy to set up.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eikatou0.appspot.home2shortcut&hl=en

t-mobile workers... question about insurance.. so i bought a s3 and insurance under my daughter's line, gave the phone to my wife..
under my daughters line i gave her a exhibit 2 and when i asked t-mobile rep, they said i had insurance on a exhibit 2... i called back a couple months later and asked who had insurance they said my daughter has insurance but this time i gave her a galaxy s and they said she has insurance on a galaxy s..
i cracked the hell outta my note 2 a couple days ago at a wedding, do you think i can put the note 2 under her number and get insurance for it?

Originally Posted by XX HPDV III  

I had a Droid X 2 before and I could easily type certain symbols.

I could hold down the number 2 and get the exponent ^2 (squared) or the fraction 1/2.

I could hold down the number 3 and get the exponent ^3 (cubed).

I could hold down another button (maybe the little degrees symbol circle?) that gave me access to arrows pointing up, down, left and right. Not the hands, just an arrow.

Now I have the Galaxy S4 and can't figure out how to use these symbols. Anyone know?

Lets see

$200 Moto Xs

$300 Nexus

Google just needs a $100 dollar phone and make them widely available for the public. That would be great for people.

This would be big :wow:

Change the whole game big

If this is true, I'm selling my N4 and getting one. Let's hope this is the case!

Where is the rumor coming from btw?

If it's going to be $200 off contract, best believe some corners are being cut. The N4 is one of the greatest deals to have ever happened; there's no way the Moto X is going to be a top-tier flagship device if the pricing is accurate.

Son if the Moto X is $200 that **** is gonna be the highest selling android phone ever. I'll cop off the strength alone that its $200 don't even care that just got the One it'll be my prepaid line . I feel millions of other android enthusiast will do the same regardless if they have One's , S4's , Note's , etc. that price point is too awesome not to cop.

If it's going to be $200 off contract, best believe some corners are being cut. The N4 is one of the greatest deals to have ever happened; there's no way the Moto X is going to be a top-tier flagship device if the pricing is accurate.

I personally don't need all the power of the N4 anyway. Plus, you gotta take into account that this phone is going to be made in house, no middle man. Cuts down on the cost, even if it's made in America. Google is going to subsidize the price anyway, as they do with their Nexus line, but they won't have to worry about LG making money, as they're building their own phone in their own factories. We'll all see though, I think the $200 price tag sounds like it's too low. Too good to be true, but we can all hope!

200 isn't exactly cheap so I think it could still be a quality device. Aside from a few minor features, most phones are the same to me anyway tho. I'm on a note 2 and I'm satisfied for now. Might cop the 3 when it drops.

Blu life play - the included accessories + 4.3, promise of latest updates & Motorola logo= moto x :nerd:
for the love of everything please include a damn microSD card slot!

Last edited:

@evleaks at it again. and I must say :wow: :x

If I were to build my own though, it'd be like the one Schmidt had, with the black face and white back. Something about it in those leaks.

Last edited:
says August 1st for the launch of the moto X. does that mean it'll be announced Aug 1 or it'll release then? getting real confused about these dates :smh:

@evleaks at it again. and I must say
eek.gif
:x

If I were to build my own though, it'd be like the one Schmidt had, with the black face and white back. Something about it in those leaks.
sick.gif
 I can respect it though, different strokes 

and it would look much better on this phone vs. the n4, that white joint is type garbage

I don't think just cause a phone is 200 off contract they cut corners. If anything its due to the competitive market, and the overinflated current prices.
There is no reason why my phone cost more than my laptop.

arent the rumored specs saying it has a dual-core processor at about 1.7 Ghz? and it has a 4.5 inch screen? im not one of the dudes that looks to much into cpu power, but a dual core phone is simply outdated and IMO is corner cutting. For $200 you cant complain, but I personally wont be getting one if thats the case. I'd rather pay $350 for the Nexus 4 

looks like a phone that will sell off of gimmicks 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom