• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But how do you know when you have texts and such? Just pull down from the top I'm assuming. I had to get lockerpro so I can see it from my lockscreen but the battery drain is 
sick.gif

Sprint replaced my Nexus for $50. Will be back to the rooting struggle tomorrow.

Notifications in the slider with an invisible icon. If I get a text it will appear on the right side of the slider. Im using widgetlocker

So I installed a 4.3 Google edition ROM on my S4. I just can't do touchwiz :lol: . Lag for no obvious reason. Seriously contemplating just returning it for a N4.

So I installed a 4.3 Google edition ROM on my S4. I just can't do touchwiz :lol: . Lag for no obvious reason. Seriously contemplating just returning it for a N4.
I showed you how to take the lag off of touch wiz or any touch wiz ROM. You have to disable all of the animation scales in developer mode.

[h1]Samsung caught boosting benchmark performance numbers on Exynos devices  Mobile[/h1]
By Brad Molen  posted Jul 30th, 2013 at 2:22 PM569  

Benchmarks  often catch the ire of critics because their scores don't necessarily reflect real-world experience, and it appears that some Samsung devices aren't helping that reputation out at all. Our friends at Anandtech  started sifting through data for two Exynos octacore  variants of the Galaxy S 4, and discovered multiple benchmarks that appear to run those devices at higher CPU and GPU clock speeds than they normally run. Some of the apps included in the report are GLBench 2.5.1, AnTuTu, Quadrant and Linpack. Coincidentally, the site also found code within the GS4 that indicates the existence of a program called "BenchmarkBooster," which is responsible for overclocking the processors when certain apps are running. Is this an evil plot by Samsung to take over the world using rogue benchmarking results? Is this something other manufacturers are doing? It's hard to say, but there is certainly something curious afoot. Check out the source to get all of the skinny on what exactly is going on.

VIA:  9to5google

SOURCE:  Anandtech

Can i roll into sprint. Cop an iPhone with my upgrade and not activate it. Flip it cop a moto x flat out and profit???

Can i roll into sprint. Cop an iPhone with my upgrade and not activate it. Flip it cop a moto x flat out and profit???

Sprint iPhones have terrible resale value and I'm sure you need to at least activate it because the system will be expecting it and you won't be able to activate the moto x

Got the CM 4.3 ROM on my One and its smooth as **** and I usually hate CM . Needless to say my Key Lime Pie hype meter is at 100 trillion

It's going to be a mid range phone more than likely though outside of the customization you're better off getting a nexus 4 IMO based on the rumors I've seen
well, IMO the processor better then N4 and better battery life i believe ...it begin a mid-range phone doesn't bother me as long as it gets up to date software updates i'm good ....

It's going to be a mid range phone more than likely though outside of the customization you're better off getting a nexus 4 IMO based on the rumors I've seen
well, IMO the processor better then N4 and better battery life i believe ...it begin a mid-range phone doesn't bother me as long as it gets up to date software updates i'm good ....

midrange will probably lack things like a quality camera which some ppl want.

Back
Top Bottom