• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK yeah I won't even try the iPhone thing. Sounds like a big hassle.

I'm stoked for the x. The only thing I can think of that isn't top of the line is the processor I think and even that is still good.

OK yeah I won't even try the iPhone thing. Sounds like a big hassle.

I'm stoked for the x. The only thing I can think of that isn't top of the line is the processor I think and even that is still good.

Don't get caught up in the processor hype that Samsung has created. You don't need 4 cores. The dual core Motorola has could be efficient as heck and run just as good in realife use. I hate when people post benchmark results it tells me nothing about realife use. The gs4 beasted on bench marks yet people say its laggy at times

Exactly. My old *** sg2 barely lags with a 1.2 GHz. I was between the s4 and moto x. I'm just gonna take a risk and most likely get the x after I make sure the specs match the rumors. I just want to try something different than Samsung.

anyone still using a galaxy nexus? My Gnex feels so old compared to the new stuff
laugh.gif

have you rooted it?
if so could you help antidope so he doesnt get angry and break his replacement?
LOL for real. I dont even want to think about whats gonna happen when I go home to my replacement today. I also need to bite the bullet and buy an extended battery if rooting doesnt do anything for my battery life cause whats going on right now is unacceptable.

LOL for real. I dont even want to think about whats gonna happen when I go home to my replacement today. I also need to bite the bullet and buy an extended battery if rooting doesnt do anything for my battery life cause whats going on right now is unacceptable.

deff would suggest getting one. Thing has been amazing since I put it in my phone sat.

Is there any way for me to get a playlist from my itunes to an android device?

I'm using power amp right now and I just dont know how to go about this. Long gone are the days of drag and drop with my iPhone :lol:.

edit: and its an actual playlist too, like tracks from all over the place (different artists/albums, etc.)

Last edited:
deff would suggest getting one. Thing has been amazing since I put it in my phone sat.
Link to the one you bought?

Last edited:
Still rocking my VZW GNEX......paying that $29.53 a month for VZW service has me on locked down.

If you have a VZW or Sprint model ONLY you can get the extended battery for free, just pay for shipping.
http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/cart/cart.jsp?_requestid=27201

Can't wait to see Moto does with the X....if not i'll bang out till another Nexus drops later this yr.
This link doesnt lead to anything, and how in the world are you only paying that for verizon?

This link doesnt lead to anything, and how in the world are you only paying that for verizon?
Employee pricing from old job.
smokin.gif
Word. I get discounts for the other three major carreirs and plan to leave sprint when my contract is up. This "3G" is embarassing. Good looks on the battery link too very much appreciated. Oh my word you can use that promo code as many times as you want....

Last edited:
anyone still using a galaxy nexus? My Gnex feels so old compared to the new stuff :lol:

I'm still using mine too. I'm waiting on what the new Nexus has to offer.

Just got the 4.3 update. Hopefully this proves performance like 4.1 did back in the day

Word. I get discounts for the other three major carreirs and plan to leave sprint when my contract is up. This "3G" is embarassing. Good looks on the battery link too very much appreciated. Oh my word you can use that promo code as many times as you want....

was just bout to send you the direct link to the battery haha. glad you found it. might buy myself a second one for that price just as a backup.

Is there any way for me to get a playlist from my itunes to an android device?

I'm using power amp right now and I just dont know how to go about this. Long gone are the days of drag and drop with my iPhone :lol:.

edit: and its an actual playlist too, like tracks from all over the place (different artists/albums, etc.)

Google Play Music.
Also on your PC/Mac download Google Play Music Manager and it'll sync your itunes to your phone.

And everytime you get a new song etc. It will b go straight to your phone.

Back
Top Bottom