• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you are on tmobile check out moon rom v2...its touchwiz but its the tablet version and it runs like butter for me
i cant stand the normal touchwiz on my note 2
pm me for links/instructions since its a international note 2 rom
I actually think I'm going to go with a themed touchwiz ROM. It looks and feels similar to aosp, but still has the touchwiz functionality. I'll look at moon ROM though, there is a port on the Verizon note 2

I'm sorry but that G2 looks awesome. :wow:

Basically.

yea i mean, i don't have a nexus 4 but i thought the the glass finish on the back was clean as ****. it makes for a way more fragile phone tho. but a clean tapered glass finish on the front, thin side bezel and minimal top and bottom bezel with a rich HD screen i think looks dope.

my only thing is how this thing performs and battery. the UI looks dope too, and im sure 4.2.2 ROMs will drop for this soon after release. my gnex needs to get benched, so im looking forward to this.

also keeping an eye on moto x to see how that pans out.

That phonedog dude said the headphones are good quality as far as build quality goes.. audio/volume are something I have read about them.

But for the price.. good phone it's got 4.2 on it. them joints even come with screen protector and a case in box.. sounds like you can't lose

Yeah I saw that but he said that literally right after he took them out they box.
Like at least try them on man.
I really do like that they give accessories unlike the other manufacturers.

Biggest thing is if the sound/volume output from the jack is good, not so much the included headphones.

you avy tho :pimp:

Did anyone else get the Google Maps update?
nerd.gif
Not yet for me, so I'll probably sideload. What do you guys think so far??

Also I see that they're killing Latitude next month. Did anyone use that?
I've never used Latitude.

Tmobile finally releasing the xperia z on the 17th. they also dropping a new upgrade program that allows for 2 upgrades per year.

Last edited:
I could only pray at&t would implement a policy like tmobiles. I go through at least 3 phones a year so.....after using the HTC One and sense 5.....I prefer it over touchwiz. It's a lot smoother and the widgets are nicer.

Tmobile finally releasing the xperia z on the 17th. they also dropping a new upgrade program that allows for 2 upgrades per year.
wow with that you can't really leave since the two year agreement resets every 6 months you want a new phone. I bet a lot of those used phones will end up on eBay or be sold at a discount in the store

Battery life on this MAXX is allegedly crazy. 2 days without charging 
sick.gif

[h1]Motorola DROID family photo surfaces: Mini, Ultra and MAXX[/h1]
10 July, 2013 | Comments (21)  | Post your comment

Tags: MotorolaAndroid

evleaks  is on fire today, and following the leaked camera sample of the Motorola DROID Ultra, now the popular leakster has outed an official photo of the front panels of the Droid Mini, Ultra and MAXX.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The photo reveals the design of the 2013 Motorola DROID series of phones. In a true Moto fashion, they are boasting Kevlar encasing, which helps not only durability but also keeping the weight in check. The company has also decided to go for capacitive keys instead of onscreen software ones.

Apparently, Motorola's plan for the 2013 RAZR/DROID lineup includes a Mini, which we reckon will replace the Intel-powered RAZR i and its Snapdragon-tasting RAZR M twin. In addition, there's going to be a MAXX variation of the Ultra, which as the name suggest, is built around a huge battery. The current-gen RAZR MAXX has a gigantic 3300mAh battery, and the 2013 DROID MAXX's battery should easily match or even beat that capacity.

Meanwhile, another leak, this time of a Motorola DROID Ultra advertisement storyboard, suggests that the phone will be able to last two days without the need of a recharge. There's also a hint of an advanced voice control software, but it may just be part of an upcoming Google Now update, rather than a new software feature by Motorola.

You can read how the advert would play out and see the key features outlined in it.

That's all the information we've got at that point. The Motorola DROID Mini remains a total enigma at this point, but as the leaks keep pouring, we'll probably know much more about it in the coming days and weeks.

Any of you guys using Waze? It's a social maps/navi app that takes data from other users to give you traffic information. Speed data are automatically collected and users can report accidents/construction/cops on your route. Saved me tons of time by rerouting me to avoid traffic. Dope, dope, dope app.

I really like the build quality of Motorola phones, that Kevlar/carbon fiber is nice. Htc isn't bad, especially the one. Samsung on the other hand smh imagine a note 2 built with kevlar :pimp:

I really like the build quality of Motorola phones, that Kevlar/carbon fiber is nice. Htc isn't bad, especially the one. Samsung on the other hand smh imagine a note 2 built with kevlar :pimp:

You get lag with Textra?

Textra is by far my favorite messaging app. Clean UI, simple, and quick.

All the other apps are too "bulky".

There are bugs tho because it is relatively new.

The developers do a great job of responding to reviews and bug fixes though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom