• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty sick of touchwiz. It might be smoother than ice cream sandwich, but it still isn't as butter as my gnex on stock. I think I'm about to flash cm10. Anyone have any suggestions ?

How safe is MIUI? Thinking bout flashing to my N4 but I keep reading that it isn't too secure. But, I see everyone here wants it on their One. Let me know

Pretty sick of touchwiz. It might be smoother than ice cream sandwich, but it still isn't as butter as my gnex on stock. I think I'm about to flash cm10. Anyone have any suggestions ?
you on an s3 or s4.. Also cm10.1 is good if you trying to get that vanilla feel back in your life.

Droseph I flashed MIUI a day or two ago.. What I can say it is smooth.. What I had problems with is **** foreclosing all the damb time.. I flashed that trickdroid and my oh my it's the god rom.. My one has never felt this fast or responsive.. Thing is lightning quick.. Battery life has been good.. And I was able to turn on my screen with my volume buttons on the right

Last edited:

I'm pretty happy with CM10.1.

A couple bugs but overall pretty stable and incredibly smooth. I flash a nightly every few days just to keep it interesting.

that optimus g2 is :wow: :x

stripped20130709120654.jpg

stripped20130709115049-1373403007.jpg

stripped20130709115007.jpg

stripped20130709142022.jpg

def grabbing for verizon.

I'm pretty happy with CM10.1.

A couple bugs but overall pretty stable and incredibly smooth. I flash a nightly every few days just to keep it interesting.
Cool bro thanks. What you running it on? I'm using a note 2, its fast but touchwiz slows it down.
s3. not sure how stable it is on note 2 but it's worth trying.
if you are on tmobile check out moon rom v2...its touchwiz but its the tablet version and it runs like butter for me

i cant stand the normal touchwiz on my note 2

pm me for links/instructions since its a international note 2 rom

[h1]New Droid MAXX leak claims 48 hours of worry-free battery life[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Jul 09 2013 | 10:55 pm  | 23 COMMENTS

droid-ultra-battery.jpg

[h3]Leaked commercial story board for Verizon's Droid MAXX is big on battery life[/h3]
We got this leaked storyboard for an upcoming Droid MAXX  commercial in our inbox this evening, and one thing really stood out to us. No, it wasn't the scantily clad beautiful people in the pictures, or the idea of a tropical paradise, or even an exotic speedboat. All those things are nice, and will make for yet another great commercial  from Verizon, but what really  hooked us was this line:
48 hours of worry-free battery life, the new DROID MAXX.
It makes us think of Google CEO Larry Page, who told us that battery life was one of the important things Google wanted to showcase in Motorola's upcoming phones  last April. And one of the most common complaints from any smartphone user is about their battery life. It's important, dammit and the folks making our phones have got to start working on it in a meaningful way. 

While we're a little skeptical about claims of 48 hours battery life on any smartphone (see those outlandish talk-time estimates) just making a statement like that has us believing that someone at Motorola has gotten serious about  how long our batteries last between a charge. 

We're pretty sure the next Droid is going to have some pretty nice internals, but it looks like someone finally cares about one of the most important specs of all. We've dropped this one in the forums for discussion, so be sure to join in the fun while we wait for more information.
[h3][LEAK] "48 hours of worry-free battery life" at Android Central forums[/h3]

That phonedog dude said the headphones are good quality as far as build quality goes.. audio/volume are something I have read about them.

But for the price.. good phone it's got 4.2 on it. them joints even come with screen protector and a case in box.. sounds like you can't lose

Last edited:
That phonedog dude said the headphones are good quality as far as build quality goes.. audio/volume are something I have read about them.

But for the price.. good phone it's got 4.2 on it. them joints even come with screen protector and a case in box.. sounds like you can't lose

Yeah I saw that but he said that literally right after he took them out they box.
Like at least try them on man.
I really do like that they give accessories unlike the other manufacturers.

Biggest thing is if the sound/volume output from the jack is good, not so much the included headphones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom