• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read up a little on charging ion batteries. Never let it fully discharge, partial discharge is the best, and don't charge all the way to 100%.

Look at what apps are eating your battery life too. Usually widgets and synced accounts tend to eat up a lot since they auto update.

Its the Sprint GNex. I heard this phone has poor battery overall but theres no way it should be this bad. Its a disaster, I'm charging nonstop it seems like.

No prob.

I must learn how to theme :smh:

My homescreens look like crap
what music player wodget is dat?

Its the Sprint GNex. I heard this phone has poor battery overall but theres no way it should be this bad. Its a disaster, I'm charging nonstop it seems like.
Figured it was one of the CDMA GNexs'.  Honestly, you should try to get rid of that when you get an opportunity.  That phone was never meant to be on CDMA networks in the first place.  The Verizon one has the same abysmal battery life for the most part.  

Your battery is probably shot

Buy another one
I actually did and it acts the same way.
Figured it was one of the CDMA GNexs'.  Honestly, you should try to get rid of that when you get an opportunity.  That phone was never meant to be on CDMA networks in the first place.  The Verizon one has the same abysmal battery life for the most part.  
Oh really? Well in November I'm more than likely leaving Sprint so I guess I'll just deal with it until then. I've gotten used to keeping an extra battery and my charger on me at all times.

I waass considering getting a Sony for my new phone, but my girl has the One and the front facing speakers should be the standard.  You could cover up any of Sony's new phones speakers with one finger. 

Now the choice is, do I want the GE One? or the standard One...

I waass considering getting a Sony for my new phone, but my girl has the One and the front facing speakers should be the standard.  You could cover up any of Sony's new phones speakers with one finger. 

I heard you can now buy the unlocked version of the HTC butterfly s

If you know how to root and rom or care to learn, get the Standard.  You can always throw a Vanilla rom on if you want, which honestly with how good Sense has gotten, you may never want to do.

Last edited:
Can someone provide a link to a forum/site on rooting? I've had my s3 since November last year, finally ready to root it. Any guidance from the knowledgable is appreciated.

Can someone provide a link to a forum/site on rooting? I've had my s3 since November last year, finally ready to root it. Any guidance from the knowledgable is appreciated.

xda

or just google "_________ root tutorial". Or you can search on youtube if you want a video tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom