• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where you finding this MIUI.. Isn't much roms to choose from with my AT&T One..

I just been running them damb nightlies

edit: nvm I googled

Dude you can run ANY rom from the international HTC One forums on your AT&T One, been running them just fine here since i got mine.

The bottom of charging port is cracked and the back metal housing as u can see is dented.

That no case life is dangerous brahs. Dont even remember how this happened but noticed it when i woke up this morning

The bottom of charging port is cracked and the back metal housing as u can see is dented.

That no case life is dangerous brahs. Dont even remember how this happened but noticed it when i woke up this morning
I know this feel.. Just dropped mine again today getting out the car :smh:

Also nickel what you currently running on your one brosef

Latest TrickDroid from the international One ^^

Edit: Also using the Dark One theme from their theme section, its all compatible.

Last edited:
Latest TrickDroid from the international One ^^

Edit: Also using the Dark One theme from their theme section, its all compatible.
Cool will check it out after I try MIU gonna run it monday.. then prob try that rom Tuesday

EDIT: TrickDroid is almost 997mb to download
sick.gif
only gonna take 10 minutes but still
sick.gif
I don't recall any rom being that big.. gonna just flash it now **** it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sooo whats next for Android phones? We know the Moto X is coming in a month, but besides that, with the One just dropped in May, and GS4 in June, nothing down the pipeline or rumored?

[h1]Motorola Droid Ultra in white appears in leaked photo[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Jul 07 2013 | 6:23 pm  | 26 COMMENTS

droid_ultra.jpg

[h3]One of the three rumored phones from Motorola that are destined for Verizon shows up in white[/h3]
If yesterday's leaked press render of the Motorola Droid Maxx  wasn't enough to pique your interest, maybe a version in white with a new name -- and the model number -- will. At XDA a poster named xavierk75  gives us this picture, with only  the post title "Motorola Droid Ultra XT1080 is Here!" to provide any clues.

What we can see are the three capacitive buttons and what appears to be a chin on the bottom of the device, matching up well with the kevlar skinned chin we saw on Saturday;s leaked press render. 

We've been hearing the name Droid Ultra  for a while from folks in the know, and FCC filings tell us the XT1080 has everything a phone would need to run on Verizon's 3G and LTE networks. I expect we'll be hearing more from Verizon about this one soon. 

Is anyone ready for a (rumored) 1080p LTE Droid branded phone from Moto? 

Source: XDA; via Android Central forums

Sooo whats next for Android phones? We know the Moto X is coming in a month, but besides that, with the One just dropped in May, and GS4 in June, nothing down the pipeline or rumored?

Is Moto X going to be their flagship phone?

Samsung, HTC, Sony all recently dropped their flagships, all that's left is LG and Moto if the X isn't their flagship. There's the Note III that's coming out soon though.

[h1]Don't try this at home: Overclocking all 8 cores of the GT-I9500[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Jul 05 2013 | 4:50 pm  | 36 COMMENTS

[h3]File this under "Things that go BOOM"[/h3]
Want to know a really cool way to ruin your octa-core Samsung Galaxy S4? Fiddling with the kernel so that all eight cores are active and overclocking (technically, underclocking as well) things to reach 2.8Ghz will do it. Android hacker DSWR  managed to do just this, and he has the burnt board to show for it.

Yes, it's a bit crazy to purposefully do things you know will make your shiny new phone go belly-up, but in the name of science and hackery this is particularly awesome. DSWR was able to adjust the clock speeds on both sides of the big.LITTLE Samsung Exynos to the same frequency, and fool the phone into thinking it was in low power mode and performance mode at the same time.

While nobody will want to run  this  particular mod, things like this will give some great insight into hacking away at the new Exynos, which will lead to great things eventually. 

Jump into the forums, and thank and console DSWR for his work.

Source: Android Central forums

I guess I will sit tight with the One. Like someone said earlier, one you have a flagship phone, all the other oem flagship phones are similar. Plus now with my battery life similar to my note 2 I have no complaints. I am curious as to what the next nexus will bring.

Also does anyone have Sony zl? I really feel if HTC does go under Sony will feel that premium build void that all android user talk about.

But for anyone on the fence about the One or other phones just try them out. As long as it isn't a midrange phone you can't go wrong honestly. I can't believe 32 gigs is actually enough for me! I do miss the extra storage, but 32 is definitely sufficient.

Cool will check it out after I try MIU gonna run it monday.. then prob try that rom Tuesday

EDIT: TrickDroid is almost 997mb to download :x only gonna take 10 minutes but still :x I don't recall any rom being that big.. gonna just flash it now **** it :lol:

:lol: it has hella tweaks dude, every ROM in that section is great. One of the older versions was like a gig :lol: good thing the dev has 5 different servers.

Back
Top Bottom