Touchwiz tablet mode on my note ii...
smokin.gif
Icon pack?
paper hd icons

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2318174

[h1]Motorola 'Droid Maxx' pictured for Verizon[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Jul 06 2013 | 5:39 am  | 24 COMMENTS

[h3]New device could be part of Moto's 'Ultra' line[/h3]
We've recently been hearing reports about the upcoming Droid Ultra, Maxx and Mini, and now we have what might be the first image from Motorola's new line of phones for Verizon. Notorious Twitter leaker@evleaks  has published the shot above, saying it's the "Droid Maxx" — apparently one of three new phones headed to Big Red from the new Motorola. (We've previously heard it referred to as the "Droid Ultra Maxx.")

The image doesn't give too much away — you've got a big, robotic Droid eye occupying most of the screen. But we can make out the power button and volume keys, as well as the earpiece and front-facing camera. It's unclear as to whether the home, back and task-switching keys are capacitive or on-screen. However we've done some number-crunching based on the size of the on-screen image in the render, and if this device has a 16:9 (widescreen) display then the bottom area with the buttons would seem to be part of the screen. It's also telling that the home key isn't exactly what we've come to expect from vanilla Android, suggesting Moto's putting its own UI on this upcoming Droid. Interesting too is the presence of what seems to be a Kevlar-like texture around the "chin" of the device.

We're still not sure when exactly Motorola's new Droid line-up will become available — but if renders are starting to leak already, we might speculate that the Verizon-bound phones could appear before the usual end-of-year launch window. We'll keep you posted with more details as they emerge, in the meantime share your thoughts down in the comments.

Source: @evleaks

That zperia ultra is calling my name. People will always say a phone that big is not practical but, the same was said about the note then all of sudden these very same people went out and got it.

wuts a good very slim case for the one? i dont wanna use the otterbox and i drop my phone too much so i need something to prevent corner scratches

That zperia ultra is calling my name. People will always say a phone that big is not practical but, the same was said about the note then all of sudden these very same people went out and got it.

I dont like how that phone doesnt have a flash on it, looks sick tho. Waiting on the Note 3 or One Maxx to decide.

My work in progress. Tets inspired theme. Not sure what else to tweak besides the notification bar....I just wish you could use icon packs on the stock HTC one lockscreen. My only gripe with this phone.

Anyone else having poor battery life on HTC one? Still better then iPhone but iv got.battery saver turned on and no processes running yet still drains

Anyone else having poor battery life on HTC one? Still better then iPhone but iv got.battery saver turned on and no processes running yet still drains

None at all. I can get through the whole day.

The battery does overheat tho when I use it for a long time in one sitting.

MIUI is now available for the HTC One in ASOP and really soon for Sense!

I cant wait till my One comes in tomorrow, it will be rooted and slammed with MIUI

Where you finding this MIUI.. Isn't much roms to choose from with my AT&T One..

I just been running them damb nightlies

edit: nvm I googled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom