• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is youtube on data? Is it slow too?

Is it just as slow or is it just slow on wifi

Last edited:
My setup

How is youtube on data? Is it slow too?

Is it just as slow or is it just slow on wifi
It's slow on data when I don't have good service but if I have good 4g speeds it's fine. It's not just youtube tho even when I'm. On this website it takes forever to load up pages and post comments. Before I rooted I could put in the *#0011# and turn the WiFi power saver off and it would be fine now I'm. On slimbean and I can't do that so it's slow again

Did you do a full wipe before flashing and have you restarted your phone since it's first boot?

I don't have an s4 can't help with which rom you should choose.. But find a popular and stable rom if it's your first time rooting and doing anything to your phone.

Did you do a full wipe before flashing and have you restarted your phone since it's first boot?

I don't have an s4 can't help with which rom you should choose.. But find a popular and stable rom if it's your first time rooting and doing anything to your phone.
Yea I did this isn't a problem cause of the rom or anything its an s4 problem Samsung has came out and said it's a problem with the routers the d-link routers. I reset my router and it seems to be working fine now but I'll see if it comes back

I got my One today, it looks great! Feels great too, gets hot though, not as bad as my One X does, but still, should it get this hot? Im sure because of the metal casing. I havent thrown MIUI on it yet like I said, still messing with it, will probably do it this weekend.

This camera is NUTS btw :x

I got my One today, it looks great! Feels great too, gets hot though, not as bad as my One X does, but still, should it get this hot? Im sure because of the metal casing. I havent thrown MIUI on it yet like I said, still messing with it, will probably do it this weekend.

Camera is good.

Not sure if I'll use the Zoe feature tho ...

How do you feel about Blinkfeed?

[h1]Samsung reportedly planning several Galaxy Note III models, just like Galaxy S4 lineup[/h1]
By  Zach Epstein  on Jul 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM

bgr-galaxy-note-ii-4.jpg

MOBILE

3:25 PM
Samsung is said to be planning to debut its next-generation Galaxy Note IIIsmartphone at a press conference on September 4th. But according to a new report, the flagship Note III unveiled in less than two months might be just one of several new Note phablets that will launch in the coming months. Korean-language ETNews  on Monday reported  that Samsungmay be planning as many as four different versions of the Galaxy Note III smartphone, just as it has launched several different versions of the Galaxy S4  including the Galaxy S4 Active and Galaxy S4 Zoom. The Galaxy Note III line will reportedly range from an entry-level budget model to the flagship version, which earlier reports suggested will feature  a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, a 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, 3GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel camera, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and improved S Pen support. ETNews  made no mention of potential release timing in its report.

Tags:Galaxy Note IIISamsungSource: ETNews  

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
Dont do this s*** Samsung.  Not with the Note series 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Camera is good.

Took the feeds off, so its just the blue setup box, lol. I dont like it, dont care for it, I will not scroll left.

i download my music thru google play so the sq is not bad its stored on my device.

poweramp would always show me doubles of songs and mess up the album artwork.

flac quality on Google play :x :smh:

Tap on the messed up album cover and it should find it via online and choose it. It covered every track on the new Jay album automatically.

Camera is good.

Took the feeds off, so its just the blue setup box, lol. I dont like it, dont care for it, I will not scroll left.

Yeah. Since I'm using the China HTC One, the news stuff is all in Chinese so I can only use the Facebook one :lol:

Using a launcher tho so don't have to worry about it.

i download my music thru google play so the sq is not bad its stored on my device.

poweramp would always show me doubles of songs and mess up the album artwork.

flac quality on Google play :x :smh:

Tap on the messed up album cover and it should find it via online and choose it. It covered every track on the new Jay album automatically.

Maybe I should try Poweramp out...

Anybody experience the "static" screen with the HTC Evo 4g LTE? if so, did you just replace the LCD digitizer?

The battery life on GNex is just horrible. It makes no sense. I do nothing on the phone and that battery doesn't last

Very curious of what the note 3 looks like and has in store. I have a note 2 and I said I'd never get a phone larger than this...... The 3 just seems so killer.

Back
Top Bottom