• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol @ "this is unacceptable." never seen that before.

anyway, good luck to samsung. not that they're going anywhere. they make pretty much everything that runs on electricity.

I cant find solid info on when the S4 is going to be available for Verizon... Anyone know when I should expect to be able to get my hands on one?
think I read it will be out on may 30th somewhere

edit: 5/30 release with pre-order going on right now.

http://www.businessinsider.com/verizon-starts-galaxy-s4-pre-orders-2013-4
[h1]You Can Pre-Order The Samsung Galaxy S4 On Verizon Right Now[/h1]
Steve Kovach [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  Apr. 25, 2013, 9:21 AM  [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  [color= rgb(241, 30, 30)]16,806[/color]  [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  

samsung-galaxy-s4-settings.jpg

Steve Kovach/Business Insider
Verizon  is now accepting pre-orders  for Samsung's newest flagship phone, the Galaxy S4.
The phone starts at $199.99 with a two-year contract and $50 mail-in rebate. Verizon says it'll ship by May 30. However, Verizon has now announced a specific launch date for the Galaxy S4 yet. 

[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Samsung[/color]  released a statement yesterday saying the Galaxy S4 would be delayed  due to "overwhelming demand." Sprint and T-Mobile  were both forced to push their Galaxy S4 launches back, citing supply problems.

Last edited:
my google music censors some songs whats up with that? :lol: they are not censored in my itunes like "mo money mo problems" is all censored for example

my google music censors some songs whats up with that? :lol: they are not censored in my itunes like "mo money mo problems" is all censored for example

ITunes did the same thing with it's match service in the beginning. Just mark it incorrect and they will change it to the right one.

It's so funny to see how people just ride the hype train. It doesn't matter if it's shoes, phones, clothes or whatever. People think they are being "exclusive" getting the HTC one like it's some secret club that "knows" things S4 people don't. It's basically the same except one has the storage and battery and one doesn't. In here talking about the apps opened faster gimme a break. You were probably the same person timing Manti Te'o's 40 at the combine that came out with the 4.59.

Yes and Nike is the same as Keds since they're both shoes. :smh:

it's a freakin ANDROID thread where members discuss their thoughts about the topic. some members just fill this place up with mad negativity.

Again, with all the crap that occurs in this world... some dudes still wanna indirectly spread bitterness.

Question for Google play users... The laptop I had all my music installed on as well as the music manager app died out on me... I now have a desktop... If I download the music manager app will it erase all my old songs that I had from my laptop?

Question for Google play users... The laptop I had all my music installed on as well as the music manager app died out on me... I now have a desktop... If I download the music manager app will it erase all my old songs that I had from my laptop?

I uploaded songs to my library from two separate computers without issue.

for knowing bout lemongrab. REPPED! lol

anyway, good luck to samsung. not that they're going anywhere. they make pretty much everything that runs on electricity.
Its from Adventure time on cartoon network. One of the only good cartoons left on tv. That ep was hilarious. And yea samsung is now on an iphone level. the name alone guarantees record sales...

for knowing bout lemongrab. REPPED! lol

Its from Adventure time on cartoon network. One of the only good cartoons left on tv. That ep was hilarious. And yea samsung is now on an iphone level. the name alone guarantees record sales...
hahaha one of the best cartoons left that should not be for kids

im surprised there is no Adventure Time thread on NT

i have the note 2 on verizon.

went to the att store today to play with HTC 1, pretty dope phone. wish verizon was getting it.

everything open up fast didnt notice lag at all. Beautfuil 1080P screen. if it was 5 inch screen and sd card slot it would be perfect.

I used one with my droid 1 and Ii haven't used one since. I feel like they obstruct the sensitivity of the screen.

I definitely want to get a bluetooth keyboard tho. I saw a dope folding keyboard that has a stand to support your device.

How's the Galaxy S3 battery/OS post jellybean update?

I'm currently deciding between that and an iphone5.  I got talked out of upgrading to an S4 (not that much different from an S3) and don't need to wait on an iphone5s/6.

I also hate HTC after my last two experiences with them (the sensation and one s) so i'm not even considering that phone.

Samsung lost this round period . They wont lose financially but they lost in terms of having the best android phone out. I totally expect the S5 to be a complete monster though , I see great build quality and a whole touchwiz overhaul. 2014 is gonna be a crazy year for phones with the new iPhone OS and bigger screen , Samsung losing and being forced to step it up , and the follow up to the One. Can't wait

no it lets you use multiple sources and you can even download your google play music onto you desktop as well.

Im thinking about selling my note to try the htc one now....anyone have any more battery stats. Thats the most important issue for me. Also to those who bought the 64 gig model, how much available memory is on the phone out of the box

Back
Top Bottom