• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
either the One is on fire at tmobile or they are having a terrible time obtaining stock for it. It was available online yesterday and now its sold out again. The stores near me haven't even got it in yet. 
mean.gif

http://www.tmonews.com/2013/05/sony...ugh-the-fcc-complete-with-t-mobile-lte-bands/
[h1]Sony Xperia Z Passes Through The FCC Complete With T-Mobile LTE bands[/h1]

With our previous indicators already providing more than enough reason to believe T-Mobile was internally testing the Sony Xperia Z, a new FCC find bolsters the evidence. A T-Mobile-compatible version of the Xperia Z  passed through the halls of the FCC including a T-Mobile branded user manual which highlights T-Mobile specific features such as Wi-Fi calling. The FCC documentation confirms the presence of both AWS LTE and pentaband HSPA+ which makes this phone as T-Mobile-ready as it can possibly get.

Still, T-Mobile has yet to confirm the device is in testing or on the roadmap but with our leaked pictures of the device floating around  and combined with the FCC docs, we expect T-Mobile might have an announcement on the horizon.

While attention is firmly on the arrival of the Galaxy S 4  and the HTC One, I welcome back Sony into the T-Mobile fold with open arms. It’s good to have a larger selection of Android flagships. Nobody is going to complain about that, are they?

Hit the FCC source link to find all the necessary documentation including the external test photos and the full user manual for your reading pleasure.

FCC  via Engadget

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_g_pro_for_at_t_goes_official-news-5955.php
[h1]LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T goes official[/h1]
01 May, 2013 | Comments (8)  | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroidAT&T

AT&T has just announced it will be launching the LG Optimus G Pro  flagship on May 10. It will be an AT&T exclusive smartphone and will go on pre-order on May 3.

AT&T's Optimus G Pro is almost identical with its international sibling. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display and is powered by the Snapdragon 600 platform with a 1.7GHz quad-core Krait 300 processor, Adreno 320 graphics and 2GB of RAM.

LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T

The rest of the Optimus G Pro include a 13MP rear and a 2.1MP front camera capable of 1080p dual video recording, 32 gigs internal storage expandable via a microSD card slot, and a 3140 mAh battery.

The connectivity package of the Optimus G Pro is quite feature-rich - there is LTE support for the AT&T's network, HSPA support, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, FM radio and even an infra-red port to turn your Optimus G Pro into a universal remote control.

AT&T's Optimus G Pro runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, skinned with LG's proprietary UI with various useful features, apps and services. You can check our review  to learn more about those.

You can get the Optimus G Pro with a two-year AT&T contract for $200. There is also an option to return your old phone (up to three-years old) and receive $100+ credit.

There is an LG press event tonight in New York. We'll be attending it and we'll bring you some hands-on impressions of the Optimus G Pro. Even though we've met with the international handset a while ago, we haven't seen the black version of the device yet. It looks like we'll finally right this wrong later today.

Source

So I got my note 2 replaced cause it was acting up. They gave me a BRAND new one opened the box in front of me and everything :pimp:.
So I decided to mess with it and install nova launcher prime for a change.
Anybody has a link to any icon packs?
Yes im looking at you Tetsujin :nerd:

okay so I just left the ATT store. There was a Samsung rep there with the galaxy s4. You guys won't believe this but, the HTC 1 was faster. I opened ALL apps faster. Opened identical games faster. opened the Internet faster. Opened menus and app tray faster. EVERYTHING.

I asked for the Samsung Rep to show me why the Galaxy was better but all he did what show me gimmicks. I was actually surprised. I honestly expected the s4 to run faster. And as for that "the s4 plastic feels better than the 3" comments... You guys are lying. Feels pretty much the same if not exactly the same

okay so I just left the ATT store. There was a Samsung rep there with the galaxy s4. You guys won't believe this but, the HTC 1 was faster. I opened ALL apps faster. Opened identical games faster. opened the Internet faster. Opened menus and app tray faster. EVERYTHING.

I asked for the Samsung Rep to show me why the Galaxy was better but all he did what show me gimmicks. I was actually surprised. I honestly expected the s4 to run faster. And as for that "the s4 plastic feels better than the 3" comments... You guys are lying. Feels pretty much the same if not exactly the same

lol dudes just want a reason to justify their purchase of the S4, off rip once the reviews started to drop the One was the superior device, from head to toe.

i feel you. i have 0 buyers remorse. i definitely made the right decision. i STILL have not charged my phone since the first time... now at 1 DAY, 4 hours, 14minutes, 21 seconds....and im about to put it on the charger now. *****HHHHH! AND ive been using the google speech to text function alot. it works ALMOST flawlessly. it makes mistakes on homonyms like their, there, theyre etc... and for some reason, if u say words faster...it types faster. i thought speaking slower would be better for it, but its not

To the one owners, I noticed that the stock messaging app had emoji that differs from the iphone. How do they look when a text is sent to a non htc one phone?

It's so funny to see how people just ride the hype train. It doesn't matter if it's shoes, phones, clothes or whatever. People think they are being "exclusive" getting the HTC one like it's some secret club that "knows" things S4 people don't. It's basically the same except one has the storage and battery and one doesn't. In here talking about the apps opened faster gimme a break. You were probably the same person timing Manti Te'o's 40 at the combine that came out with the 4.59.

It's so funny to see how people just ride the hype train. It doesn't matter if it's shoes, phones, clothes or whatever. People think they are being "exclusive" getting the HTC one like it's some secret club that "knows" things S4 people don't. It's basically the same except one has the storage and battery and one doesn't. In here talking about the apps opened faster gimme a break. You were probably the same person timing Manti Te'o's 40 at the combine that came out with the 4.59.
potato

To the one owners, I noticed that the stock messaging app had emoji that differs from the iphone. How do they look when a text is sent to a non htc one phone?

you talking about those black little android versions or the colorful faces?

my sis sent me faces from her iphone and i got the black little androids, im sure she sees them as the iphone emojis tho

I cant find solid info on when the S4 is going to be available for Verizon... Anyone know when I should expect to be able to get my hands on one?

wait...so u mean to tell me, that we're in an android thread discussing the two latest android juggernauts? And even have the nerve to compare their performances!? UNACCEPTABLE! Maybe you should take that break off the internet. take a snickers timeout.

wait...so u mean to tell me, that we're in an android thread discussing the two latest android juggernauts? And even have the nerve to compare their performances!? UNACCEPTABLE! Maybe you should take that break off the internet. take a snickers timeout.

To the dude who asked about missing the Note 2 screen size, i kinda did for a little bit but after a day or two im over the huge screen to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom