• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WHAT???

SOLD............

this is why love NT, my one stop destination.

im copping htc one tomorrow now. thanks guys.

Juice Pack is th God Case. I guess thats why I never worry about the Non Removable battery on the iPHone. I dont have time to be carrying 2 batteries and having to have a dedicated battery charger. Juice Pack charges both items at the same time.

lucky my guy......

never heard of or seen anyone with this before.

learn something new everyday.

Apparently it's impossible to get a T-mobile HTC one, I've been trying for the past week and everywhere is sold out, I'm about to just get the S4 and call it a day, but I don't want to :frown:

well im at 5% with 1 day 3 hours and 35 minutes off the charger...lots of text, play music, some app downloading, wifi all day mostly, instagram, a few photos

hey where do my screenshots save too? other android phones they would just save to my gallery

^there's a separate folder for screen shots in your gallery.

Man I love the One...the "complaints" about it are so damn pointless. "I don't like blinkfeed or the button layout :frown:"= excuses Apple fanboys use to deny how brainwashed they are. You can easily change the homescreen, and the button layout takes like 2 minutes to get used to (my previous phone was an iPhone). Removable battery...I had removable batteries for every phone until I had my iPhone, and I never once bought or needed a spare. Only bought batteries when mine would pop out and go missing after a drunk night :smh:

Can't imagine ever going back :smokin

Last edited:
Apparently it's impossible to get a T-mobile HTC one, I've been trying for the past week and everywhere is sold out, I'm about to just get the S4 and call it a day, but I don't want to :frown:
i walked in and got mine in under 15 minutes. must be popular in your area or you guys didnt get enough stock smh. where r u?

^ I called a crap load of t-mobiles around where I live none had it either. eventually just called and ordered it. I went into tmobile to activate the sim card and the employees were all amazed it was the first time they had seen it in person :lol: the chick had no idea how to open the sim card holder

Dat lag on da GS4 is turrible . Wild force closes and the gallery app stutters all the time its basically unusable . I suggest everyone to download quickpic if they own the device

Dat lag on da GS4 is turrible . Wild force closes and the gallery app stutters all the time its basically unusable . I suggest everyone to download quickpic if they own the device

Can't believe that still happens. Haven't played with the gs4 yet. I remember this happening to my gs2 and used quickpic.

dat touchwiz is thrash ....and now Samsung lock there bootloader too 
mean.gif

upgrade not til June 8, ATT heads, can they possibly bump me up to June 1st (or sooner) phone just bit the dust and im going out of the country early June.

I did the whole #639* thing and only early upgrades on iPhones. 
grin.gif

I'm really tryna get that One for my trip

Last edited:
Plan to pick up a One after work, will test out the S4 while I'm there, but I'm pretty sure I'll stick with HTC unless S4 amazes me.
I've been using original Evo 4g, so either way my phone is getting upgraded a good bit.

what app do yall recommend to take a screenshot on my phone? im at 1day 1h 5m 36s on battery. 9% left. Been using it alot, connected to wifi or data the WHOLE time.

Last edited:
Thats impressive. For those who went from a note 2 to the one do you moss the larger screen of the note?

Back
Top Bottom