• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thinking about getting the HTC one tomorrow for $200 and then sending in a phone to get the $100 credit from HTC. Most likely gonna do it since i believe tomorrow is the last day to purchase and still get the rebate. Anyone with the One already that can convince me to 100% get it? I am currently on the HTC Evo LTE and I love it, but the battery life has become atrocious. When I first got it, it used to last 20 hours with medium-heavy usage now it gets like 4-5 with the same amount of use. Everything I have read online so far sounds good on the One but just want to hear a few firsthand responses on how they like/dislike it.

heres some advice for life. if u ever have to be convinced into buying something...u didnt need it. and if u dont need it, u probably shouldnt buy it. i personally just got the one. i love the phone for me. go play with it tomorrow in store and if you love it...get it. simple as that

true story, but in vtotheinay's case, he should probably hop on the one if the battery is as bad as it is.

i've saved myself tons of money by keeping myself from making purchases on things i don't need. for tech gadgets, i pretty much keep things around until they become broken/obsolete/incapable of keeping up - change out cell phones every 2-3 years, laptops 4 years, TVs never. planning on keeping my N4 until the N6/SGS6 comes out.

That fake Note 3 "leak" was actually the ZOPO ZP950.  Basically a cheap Chinese knockoff of the Note 2.
[h1]ZP950 PHABLET JELLY BEAN ANDROID SMART MOBILE[/h1]
zopo-zp950-leader-max-jelly-bean-android-phablet.jpg

Previous

cancel_16x18.gif
 Display all pictures

Last edited:
I will absolutely go no larger than the n2, it's still a pain to maneuver sometimes since I don't have lebron sized hands.

It really is massive compared to a typical phone so I can't fathom a phone thats any larger.

I will absolutely go no larger than the n2, it's still a pain to maneuver sometimes since I don't have lebron sized hands.

It really is massive compared to a typical phone so I can't fathom a phone thats any larger.

its crazy how many more ppl would copp the htc one if you could just switch out the damn battery.

thinking about getting the HTC one tomorrow for $200 and then sending in a phone to get the $100 credit from HTC. Most likely gonna do it since i believe tomorrow is the last day to purchase and still get the rebate. Anyone with the One already that can convince me to 100% get it? I am currently on the HTC Evo LTE and I love it, but the battery life has become atrocious. When I first got it, it used to last 20 hours with medium-heavy usage now it gets like 4-5 with the same amount of use. Everything I have read online so far sounds good on the One but just want to hear a few firsthand responses on how they like/dislike it.

It uses lithium polymer which theoretically, is suppose to last longer than lithium ion(24-36 months).

Last edited:
heres some advice for life. if u ever have to be convinced into buying something...u didnt need it. and if u dont need it, u probably shouldnt buy it. i personally just got the one. i love the phone for me. go play with it tomorrow in store and if you love it...get it. simple as that

it appears you didnt read my full post where i stated my battery lasts barely 5 hours now on my current phone. I do NEED a new phone I just meant I wanted someone to convince me into purchasing the One over any other phone. thanks for the advice from the others that said to get the One. I am going to sprint in a couple hours to buy it.

Bought the Diztonic grey case for my One, i think it looks pretty sick. Nice and slim profile with a lip and it covers the volume buttons like i wanted.

Last edited:
I respect it lol but me I hate cases, I feel it takes away from all the hard work that went into enginering the device. Only cases I mess with are Juicepack and thats because it adds battery.

i hate cases too.

everybody at work was like "see you shoulda got an otterbox for your phone"

Held the S4 today. It felt way better than the S3 (still not seeing the HTC One), I liked how the back wasn't contoured. I think I'm just going to go ahead and cop that.

Last edited:
cant wait for my case to come in. my girl is buying her htc one next week too.its been about 24 hours, and i havent put it down. i charged it from 4am-9am this morning to make it 100%. ive been on twitter, the internet, polaris, and youtube all day. its at 51% right now. VERY impressed.

Back
Top Bottom