• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you underclocked your phone to 500mhz? no thanks jeff.
yea..........i dont play games on it and all that mess and i work for the Dept of defense and we cant use the camera in the building at all. (i deal with military SSN`s and medical stuff)......i mostly text, browse the net and general stuff like that so i dont need it to be any faster than that.

damn brah u barely use ur phone thats why the battery lasts over a day :lol:

500mhz tho :smh: whatever works for u

Thats the thing........im pretty much texting on it all through the day. Also listening to music and stuff like that.

thats why i said i dont know what yall do with the phones unless you are on games all the time............its not streaming, but i listen to rhapsody ALOT during the day.

idk.........500MHZ doesnt seem to hurt at all, personal pref i guess.

LOL

I was on BlackPrince310s twtter, from his RTs look likes cats think the s4 is garbage, and the One is the God Phone for Android. lol I told you all aesthetics and camera matter because I promise if the One was plastc and cheap feeling dudes wouldnt have given it the time of day to see its a good phone.

The Ones camera is so much better than the S4, idk what dudes were seeing. Samsung is gonna sell just because of what people have ingrained in their head from the s3.
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/0...tc-one-comparing-megapixels-with-ultrapixels/
[h1]A custom kernel lets you turn the HTC One logo into a third capacitive button[/h1]April 24th, 2013, 13:57
by  Vince33  comments

The conundrum with the HTC logo on the One smartphone is now over – it can indeed be turned into a third capacitive button thanks to a custom kernel.

gsmarena_001.jpg

XDA developer tbalden has found a way to map the company’s logo, and has shared the kernel with all HTC One users willing to get their hands dirty. Naturally, you need to get your One unlocked, rooted and then swap your stock kernel with the modified one.

Then you’ll be able to do cool things with the newly acquired third button – locking and unlocking the screen for example. You can also use it as a Menu button in Android. Check out how the button works in the videos below.

Follow the source link below to read more on how to download and flash the special HTC One kernel. As usual, be warned that unlocking, rooting and flashing the kernel will void the warranty on your new HTC One.

Source  | Via
cannot wait to cop now man

For those of us who love our Memory cards but want phones such as the HTC One that won't allow it, a resolution

thats nice but it would be better if it were incorporated into a case. so u can stick the micro sd into a slot in the case and the case is connected to the port on the bottom.

yea..........i dont play games on it and all that mess and i work for the Dept of defense and we cant use the camera in the building at all. (i deal with military SSN`s and medical stuff)......i mostly text, browse the net and general stuff like that so i dont need it to be any faster than that.

Oh OK. I'll try this. Thanks man. I was wondering Cuz there are 2 things to change. I'll see what's good.

This is frustrating! I've been waiting what feels like forever for the S4, but come to find out only the 16 GB version is available... :smh: Looks like I gotta continue waiting for the 64 or even 32 GB... :frown:

This is frustrating! I've been waiting what feels like forever for the S4, but come to find out only the 16 GB version is available... :smh: Looks like I gotta continue waiting for the 64 or even 32 GB... :frown:

Why not just cop an sd card for like 20 bucks off of amazon instead of spending an extra 100-200 for a higher gb phone

Why not just cop an sd card for like 20 bucks off of amazon instead of spending an extra 100-200 for a higher gb phone
Just got a 64 GB card and running low on memory. I put entire seasons and series of HD TV shows, HD movies, comic books, music, apps, books, etc. I wanted 96 or 128 GB total.

Just got a 64 GB card and running low on memory. I put entire seasons and series of HD TV shows, HD movies, comic books, music, apps, books, etc. I wanted 96 or 128 GB total.
u put entire seasons of shows, AND hd movies, AND music...on ur phone. i never understood this mindset. the mindset of "i want every digital thing i own in one place."  i watch movies on tv's where i can appreciate them. same with tv shows. thats why im subscribed to netflix. i have like 1000 songs on my mp3 player right now. only 1-200 of them even get listened to. i just dont get it. how can u actually watch seasons and entire series of tv shows...on ur phone....over and over?

u put entire seasons of shows, AND hd movies, AND music...on ur phone. i never understood this mindset. the mindset of "i want every digital thing i own in one place."  i watch movies on tv's where i can appreciate them. same with tv shows. thats why im subscribed to netflix. i have like 1000 songs on my mp3 player right now. only 1-200 of them even get listened to. i just dont get it. how can u actually watch seasons and entire series of tv shows...on ur phone....over and over?
Because I can. That answer good enough for ya?

for anyone that has used the HTC trade in deal for $100 did you only have to send in the UPC from the box of the One and the old phone? or do you need the receipt also? the site doesnt clearly state if you need to send the receipt. it says send receipt with IMEI or upc with IMEI. how would they prove you bought it before april 30th without the receipt though?

I don't understand it either, i thought that's what laptops/hdd were for...?

I use google cloud for music, and although I have 16gb internal and 2 16gb micros I download like crazy but at the end of the day all of that is transferred to the hdd.

I still have the old S2 and even though the screen is a nice I'll never watch a movie on there again. I don't even watch them on my laptop anymore because of the HDMI out on it :smokin

for anyone that has used the HTC trade in deal for $100 did you only have to send in the UPC from the box of the One and the old phone? or do you need the receipt also? the site doesnt clearly state if you need to send the receipt. it says send receipt with IMEI or upc with IMEI. how would they prove you bought it before april 30th without the receipt though?

i just made a copy of the receipt. going to mail it tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom