• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GS4 >> One for me. Expandable storage and removable battery is the deal breaker for me. If HTC includes those things in the one, I'm going towards the one

i compared the htc one to the galaxy 4 yesterday at the store (ATT) yesterday.

htc got me with the sound man.................

Yeah HTC bit themselves with the battery and storage situation.

battery is a BIG issue with me, so here i stand with no htc one or galaxy s4

i want the htc but i DONT want the htc i want the galaxy s4 but i DONT want the s4

i might just get a s3 again an call it a day

battery is a BIG issue with me, so here i stand with no htc one or galaxy s4

i want the htc but i DONT want the htc i want the galaxy s4 but i DONT want the s4

i might just get a s3 again an call it a day
I don't care what the phone can do man, because if it doesn't last me all day without having to charge it or come close to it I won't mess with it.

That is why I will only own the N2 or RAZR MAXX HD.

On it heavy all day and not have to worry. That freedom > * IMO even though all of these new phones are very nice.

I don't care what the phone can do man, because if it doesn't last me all day without having to charge it or come close to it I won't mess with it.

That is why I will only own the N2 or RAZR MAXX HD.

On it heavy all day and not have to worry. That freedom > * IMO even though all of these new phones are very nice.

i agree

at least the galaxy you can change batteries still.

if htc let you do that id prob have it right now.

GS4 >> One for me. Expandable storage and removable battery is the deal breaker for me. If HTC includes those things in the one, I'm going towards the one

Last edited:

AL audi here is my battery test. i spent alot of time on the freeway with gps on and it still lasted me so long

[h1]Next version of Android to be 4.3, will retain Jelly Bean name[/h1]
27 April, 2013 | Comments (137)  | Post your comment

Tags: GoogleAndroidTouch UI

Google I/O 2013 is less than a month away and if history is any indication, we are in for a new version of Android. But those waiting for Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie just might be in for a bit of disappointment.
gsmarena_001.jpg

​
According to some damning evidence from Android Police, Google is working on the next version of Android, but it's Android 4.3, not 5.0. Also, the build number is JWR23B, which suggests the update will continue to use the Jelly Bean moniker (the first letter of the build corresponds to the name of the update).

This particular update has reportedly shown up in server logs and was successfully traced back to Google employees. It has also shown up in comments in the Chromium bug tracker by a Chromium developer.

There is no evidence that suggests that Key Lime Pie won't be announced during this year's I/O but so far it hasn't shown up anywhere yet. On the other hand, 4.3 has made numerous appearances and the fact that it has a build number suggests that it is close to release. That Google would release a new version of Android this close to I/O and it not be the main highlight of the event would be strange, as would announcing two versions of Android simultaneously.

This leads us to believe that Key Lime Pie might be a bit further away than we imagined. Hopefully, it should be sometime this year, if not at this I/O.

You can find more information about this in the source link below.

Source

I think the important point is that is non removable. Since batteries tend to decline as time goes on. Those are good stats tho.

debating between HTC One and Samsung GS4. the plastic case of the GS4 doesn't really bug me, cause i could just cop one of these aluminum cases and call it a day:
http://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...es/samsung-galaxy-s-4-dualpro-shine-case.html

what i'm really torn between are
- One speakers
- One low-light camera sensor is supposed to be better
- HTC vs Samsung software support; from what i've read, Samsung is better than HTC at releasing the latest software upgrades

grabbing my iPhone 4 was the easiest decision of my life. HTC One vs Samsung GS4 is far more difficult...

Motorola is supposed to start dropping phones across all carriers. I think I will wait to see what they announce. Larry Page's comments are promising.

"Battery life is a huge issue. You shouldn't have to worry about constantly recharging your phone. When you drop your phone, it shouldn't go splat. Everything should be a ton faster and easier. There’s real potential to invent new and better experiences."

LARRY PAGE  Google

Last edited:
I compared it to the note 2 when I went the the att store last week.  boomsound >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

there should be some new phone announcements coming up though, I seen the optimus g pro is due for att soon. and with apple wwdc, google i/o and microsoft's build all coming up in a 30-45 day or span its going to be interesting how the rest of the year plays out.

edit: potential leak of the note 3

http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_image_of_samsung_galaxy_note_iii_appears_online-news-5935.php
if thats the note 3.... th is is where I get off the note train. The note 2 is the biggest I would go on a phone. That looks like the 8 inch galaxy note tablet. ... hope this isn't legit

[h1]A custom kernel lets you turn the HTC One logo into a third capacitive button[/h1]April 24th, 2013, 13:57
by  Vince33  comments

The conundrum with the HTC logo on the One smartphone is now over – it can indeed be turned into a third capacitive button thanks to a custom kernel.

gsmarena_001.jpg

XDA developer tbalden has found a way to map the company’s logo, and has shared the kernel with all HTC One users willing to get their hands dirty. Naturally, you need to get your One unlocked, rooted and then swap your stock kernel with the modified one.

Then you’ll be able to do cool things with the newly acquired third button – locking and unlocking the screen for example. You can also use it as a Menu button in Android. Check out how the button works in the videos below.

Follow the source link below to read more on how to download and flash the special HTC One kernel. As usual, be warned that unlocking, rooting and flashing the kernel will void the warranty on your new HTC One.

Source  | Via

:wow: that bish doin N2 numbers :wow: I'm sold.

My N2 for sale right now b. :lol:
IDk what yall do with yall phones...........The battery life on my note 2 is awesome.

this is with regular use.........but i dont usually talk on the phone very much, so i guess if i did, the battery wouldnt last this long.

although i am using SetCPU lowered to about 500.........but i dont need it to be that fast. (although ive heard that this is redundant........but it seems to help more than when im not using it, so IDK)

i listen to music for about 2 hours out of the day too, no videos tho

Last edited:
:nerd: Lowered to 500 what? Screencap it bruh :Lol

From 5am
I listen to 2hours of music streaming.

Browse web on my breaks

Go home and browse the web etc.. On wifi

My battery will be on at least 13% by 10pm.

Back
Top Bottom