• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check out the leaked footage above, and as always, [COLOR=#red]remember Samsung's history of putting out several versions of upcoming products to keep its true intentions secret.[/COLOR] Whatever form the Galaxy S4 eventually takes, we won't have long to wait to see the finished article. We'll be live in New York City this Thursday with full coverage of the announcement event.

[COLOR=#red]Then again Samsung could be trolling us :rofl: :rofl: Can't front though that screen looking beautiful.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I'm with u guys, I hope its not a galaxy S3s type move lol. That'd be severely disappointing. I was sure the one's design would be better but I expected samsung would at least put up a fight

[COLOR=#red]HTC One Review is now up on Engadget http://www.engadget.com/2013/03/12/htc-one-review/
Great job HTC!!![/COLOR]

Regardless of how well Samsung's soon-to-be-announced flagship does on the market, we'll continue to have a soft spot for the One. Last year, we were very impressed by the One X, but that wasn't enough. HTC pushed itself and made its sequel even more polished than the original. We love the phone's industrial design and the camera, while the Snapdragon 600 chipset and 1080p display aren't bad either. We're not sold on every aspect of Sense 5, such as BlinkFeed and the One's two-button layout, but overall the user experience is much improved. As far as we're concerned, HTC has a hit on its hands.

[COLOR=#red]Samsung, you're up next...and you may win the popularity contest, but the better phone might just be this HTC.[/COLOR]

Any news on new tablets?

Might just bite the bullet and buy the Nexus 7 ...

Last edited:
That One is looking really fly. Love the way it looks and seems like performance backs it up.

Samsung better bring it. I'm not totally opposed to going back to Android, I just remember how damn awful my droidX was.

Who kidnapped elder and started posting from his SN ? I don't like this Apple employed elder one bit
mean.gif

[h4]Pros[/h4]
  • Gorgeous design
  • Camera does very well in low light
  • Powerful quad-core Snapdragon 600 chip
  • Stunning 4.7-inch, 1080p display
  • Clever features like Zoe Share and Highlight Reel
[h4]Cons[/h4]
  • A few aspects of the Sense 5 UI feel like a step backward

[h4] [/h4][h4]Bottom Line[/h4]
HTC's latest flagship is the company's best effort to date. Its beautiful design, great display and solid performance have convinced us that the One is among the finest phones you can buy.

what about the plans itself?

Depends what company you go with. Popular t-mobile plan for example is $30 a month for 100 minutes, unlimited texts, and unlimited data (roughly 5 gigs of 4g a month, throttled after that). Pay $30 a month, no extra taxes etc. As long as you have the phone just get a sim from them and set it up online once you get the sim.

Where are you seeing this?

The $30 plan is 1500 minutes or messages, with 30mb data.

The $50 is unlimited minutes and messages, with unlimited data. They throttle 4G after 100mb.

The $60 is all that but throttle after 2 GB.

The $70 is unlimited everything with no throttle.

Last edited:

Depends what company you go with. Popular t-mobile plan for example is $30 a month for 100 minutes, unlimited texts, and unlimited data (roughly 5 gigs of 4g a month, throttled after that). Pay $30 a month, no extra taxes etc. As long as you have the phone just get a sim from them and set it up online once you get the sim.

The $50 is unlimited minutes and messages, with unlimited data. They throttle 4G after 100mb.

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/monthly-4g-plans

Last edited:
brahhhhhhhhh upgrade for galaxy nexus to nexus 4 and it is the best thing i did this year. better everything of the older version

brahhhhhhhhh upgrade for galaxy nexus to nexus 4 and it is the best thing i did this year. better everything of the older version

What noticeable changes? On a gnex right now and it's actually more than enough for my needs so i haven't felt like upgrading to anything else yet. Gonna wait on the next nexus/x phone.

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/monthly-4g-plans

What the hell?

I did a one month about two months ago to test out their service but never saw that unlimited, 5 GB plan :x :x .

It says new activations only, so I can't do that anymore?

I still have my sim card from them, I just haven't refilled it (currently on Verizon, but contract ends next month). Can I just deactivate my current account and buy another sim card from them?

Last edited:
Disappointed with the S4 design if that's what it is going to look like. If that is the actual design then just give me the software update and give me the option to turn off the camera shutter sound!!! Annoying as hek!

Back
Top Bottom