• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i remember being hyped for the s3 and then being disapointed in the way it looked so I went with the Evo 4g LTE....

biggest mistake ever lol

not gonna judge off looks this year

[h2] [/h2]
[h2]Motorola X Superphone Now Reportedly Dubbed the Motorola NXT[/h2]
BY TODD HASELTON  | 
MARCH 11, 20134

Motorola  and Google are allegedly working on a secret project together to develop the Motorola X, a next-generation superphone that will apparently pack features unlike any we’ve ever seen in asmartphone  before and will specifically target Apple and Samsung’s efforts. The device is now reportedly being called the “NXT,” probably pronounced “Next.”

Apparently we can expect a 4.7-inch display with a full HD resolution, a 16-megapixel camera, a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for video chat, NVIDIA’s new quad-core Tegra 4i processor  and the latest version of Android, which we’re expecting to be unveiled during Google’s annual developer conference in May. We’ve seen most of that hardware in other phones before, save for the 5-megapixel front-facing camera and the Tegra 4i processor, so we’re guessing the real groundbreaking work will be done on the software/services side of things. There’s no surprise there, especially as smartphone makers  begin to rely more on features instead of raw hardware specs.

The phone will be the first that’s built entirely by Google and Motorola, but we’re not quite sure yet if this will be the next “Nexus” device or if it’s an entirely separate phone.

Last edited:
I guess phone companies wanna keep it safe with the 4.7" screens?

I hate Motorola but this is kinda interesting.

Man i'll just wait for the concrete official info. Everything seems to be doctored nowadays. Whats the point of releasing fake/incorrect info about a phone anyway?

i remember being hyped for the s3 and then being disapointed in the way it looked so I went with the Evo 4g LTE....
biggest mistake ever lol

THIS!!!!!
mean.gif
sick.gif
biggest mistake ever lol

I did the same thing smh
You two still rocking the Evo 4g LTE?

I'm waiting for Sprint to boot me off for roaming...it's been 3 months smh 

Last edited:
how is 4.2 on the note 2 running?
i'm thinking about copping the note 2 and getting on the $30 tmobile prepaid after I get off Sprint
Makes TW look like this phone was on welfare.
Real buttery smooth :pimp:

But yea, the prepaid route is the way to go man.

Sooperhooper-i didn't either. I had to see what 4.2 was about and man... :smh:

Summary of the review posted earlier (cuz I know y'all NT folk don't read :lol:)

It pretty much said new Sense features is good, new processor is lighting fast, screen is beautiful, and it feels like quality product. Downside is the new camera is only average, battery life is disappointing, the new sense homescreen can be overwhelming at times.

how is 4.2 on the note 2 running?
i'm thinking about copping the note 2 and getting on the $30 tmobile prepaid after I get off Sprint
Makes TW look like this phone was on welfare.
Real buttery smooth :pimp:

But yea, the prepaid route is the way to go man.

Sooperhooper-i didn't either. I had to see what 4.2 was about and man... :smh:
someone school me on the prepaid... you gotta pay full price for the phones right?

Back
Top Bottom